Contact us

WV NEWCASTLE 142 - GRAND FINAL - DDL/RESULTS 2030 CET TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
!!!!!!!!! RAINYWOODS WORLD DOMINATION ALERT !!!!!!!!!

SUR4mil.png

YOUR WINNER IS THE USA!

Looren

Veteran
Thank you very much Oualid for :4: xheart

And thank you so much guys for this beautiful 19th place xheart

Nicholas123

Congrats Kai! xcheer Fantastic winner. Actually, i had a feeling you were gonna win since the first time i listened to the song in your NF. :D
Ngl, i would really like to see Charly hosting, how epic would that be? xrofl

Thank u Gabe for such an amazing hosting! xheart

Last edited:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you for the support we've got for this beautiful song! xlove A few pleasant surprises! xcheer

ENGLAND 8
SOUTHEAST ENGLAND 12
UK 5
CANADA 1
IRAN 10
CENTRAL CANADA 6
GREECE 6
AUSTRALIA 2
CORSICA 8
LONDON 8
FINLAND 10
KANTO 8
ARGENTINA 4
LATVIA 7
SVEALAND 7
USA 1
CHINA 2
JAPAN 4
NEW ZEALAND 8
SCOTLAND 5

CATALONIA 8

An amazing result! Thank you, once again! xhug xrose

Last edited:

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm tired and need to go eat my dinner, but let me just thank you all again for voting for England last edition to give me the opportunity to host as a winner for the first time, and that I'm pleased overall with how things turned out considering I moved house and dealt with a family crisis half way through the edition xheat See you in the USA!

esc87fan

Congrats Kai! I don't know how you do it, but Canada could certainly use a few pointers - the country is so hungry for its first win!

Thank you Gabe for a well-hosted show

As I mentioned, I will be taking a 1-edition break due to feeling burned out these days. I will see you all in 144 when I'm well-rested and recharged! I do invite you however to check out my WV Switzerland playlist in my green room thread and let me know what your favorites are :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Rainy!! xbow xbow xbow wonderful winner. xheart Charly & Niko round out the top 3 with me in 4th is great also. Thank you Gabe for your super elite hosting. xheat It's been brilliant to have to the results come so quickly after DDLs. it's what we like to see. Thank you x

Thank you for 4th!! xbow Super thrilled with that result, especially with how I got points from many people who don't typically vote for me. It's always extra special when that happens. This is actually my second 4th in a row, so it's even better to get two top 5s albeit slightly less so to just miss out on top 3 each time. :lol: no matter, great result for a great song i've had on my list for years.

:west: 4th
13pts

:12: ::ostl ::iled :susa:
:10: :au:
:8: :it:
:7: ::newy :ba:
:6: :seou: :be: :pl:
:5: xexcuseme
:4: :en: :lond: ::mida ::gh ::dr
:3: :se: :cy: :tr: ::smal ::sudo :jp:
:2: :ir:
:1: :de: