Contact us

WV Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

So many thought I was a guy, but I myself am a girl (albeit an old girl, LOL)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I've been mistaken for a guy as well on this forum, despite clearly having my very female name in my signature. :lol: It was much easier when we could display our gender symbols underneath our usernames. Sad that the new forum system didn't come with them.

Congrats Edweis, I'm sure you'll do great! xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I guess i'm an exception to it then as the vast majority of the time i gender people right on here. I think it's because eurovision fans are like 80% gay men that's why people just usually assume everyone is a guy. Although some of us are obviously an exception being mistaken for a girl - Damn you username. I remember posting a pic of a hot mexican woman from the worldcup in a results show one time and someone thinking it was me. :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I have a confession that brings me great shame and embarrassment. About a couple of months back, I was speaking with Ana on Discord and she started talking about a WV player. She referred to them as "he" and I was like "he!?". I was certain this player was a girl. This was all followed by Ana spending what felt like literally hours spying on this player's activities, trying to find a post that proved their gender, before eventually stumbling across a photograph of them......................... they are a guy.

4biogr.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations again by the way Gaelle xheart I know I already said it to you but I'll say it again here. I think your skills will make you a great mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom