Contact us

WV MECCA 132 🎼 SEMI FINAL 2 💚 MECCA FASHION RESULTS SHOW at 22:00CET 22/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
well

:10: :susa: THE WORLD WASN'T READY TO LOSE ITS WIG SIS YOU WERE ROBBED!!!!!!!!!
:8: :es: THIS IS SUCH A POT A BAIT HOW DID IT FLOP
:6: ::shik SIS YOU SHOULD HAVE QUALIFIED MANY TIMES ALREADY ALSO PLEASE SEND NANA MIZUKI
:5: :rs: NOOO YOU REMINDED ME OF SUCH TALENT AFTER NOT LISTENING TO IT FOR SO LONG YOU DESERVED THE FINAL JUST FOR THAT
:3: ::berl SIS YOUR UNFAIR NQ STREAK HAS TO STOP IMMEDIATELY
:2: :al: NOT MIKAELA MINGA MESSING WITH WV AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for the qualification and to qualify my 12 in this semi too!!!!!

hijirio

Veteran
And my last words, I'm legit scared of Uto after these results . . . . . . . . . . ... ..

Eulaliya

Oh no no no no no :(:(
Now Auntie Lalie is giving herself a hard time qualifying - now I'm in a third NQ in a row, haiyaa *sighs as she puts down her foot from chair*

200.gif

(Back to normal voice) I'm just doing an Uncle Roger approach on the results, and now I feel utterly disappointed having robbed short of qualification by a margin. Anyway, thanks to all who voted for Steeleye Span's folk rock masterpiece xlove

:12: :ir: :( :(
:5: :lv:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Kind of sad to see feel peoples' sadness though whether I like or not their songs... Just felt like saying this in this chaotic moment we've been going through and in a stage where I feel particularly exposed, as a teacher, and tired of all this ritual. :( I wish all who didn't make it the best of luck in the future. *sorry for this cheesy moment*
2 of my general top 10 in this whole edition of were lef behind. :( Like I wrote before, all 12 pointers to me until my 4 pointer... Particularly happy for Milos when he felt like quitting. xheart

12 Q
10 Q
08 Q
07 :lv: LATVIA
06 :lond: LONDON
05 Q
04 Q
03 Q
02 Q

01 Q

Uto

Veteran
And my last words, I'm legit scared of Uto after these results . . . . . . . . . . ... ..
Bish I just got 48 points with one of the most progressive tracks ever in WV. I'm happy. Besides, we've got oil. We should team up and destroy some infidels.

hijirio

Veteran

ShoeFlo

Congrats to all qualifiers and Thanks for making :is: advance to the final xcheer
when I submitted my entry I was confident I would qualify but then The semi-final turned out pretty competitive and I became rather unsure about my chances, so now I feel a big relief.

good results overall, 7/10 :)
Thank god my :12: made it since the artist is already one of the most special WV discoveries I’ve made this year xbow

:10: :ir: :cautious:Damn, that’s hard to swallow. Listening to this is an intense experience for all my senses and my soul. Stunning piece of music
:4: :lond:
:2: :lv:

ferret

Congratulations to everyone who was lucky to be in the final! :cool:
It was a difficult semi-final to vote in... But there is a good result! :giggle:
:12: :10: :8: xyes

Our loss... xcry::shik ::onta :lond: & 🇮🇷 🇱🇻 🇦🇺 🇦🇷 🇳🇱 xshrug

And a huge thank you to everyone who voted for :uk: xheart This was the first NF for 🇬🇧 in a new format and whatever the result in the final, we are encouraged by the success and intend to continue in the future! xheya

ZoboCamel

Bish I just got 48 points with one of the most progressive tracks ever in WV. I'm happy. Besides, we've got oil. We should team up and destroy some infidels.
You got my :12: as part of that too, though it didn't count too much because of no REJU qualifier. ROBBED

Really though, I love the hot 12-trade between us and our weird instrumentals this edition xheat

• Fuego
Reactions: Uto

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to all the qualifiers and thank you for seeing :sc: through to the final too xlove xlove

:sc: Regular votes:

:12: :lond:
:10: :D
:8: :D
:7: :lv:
:6: :D
:5: :D
:4: :ir:
:3: :D
:2: :D
:1: :D

Pretty stoked for 7/10 making it through but ofc sad that Eulaliya and :lond: - my fabulous :12: - is not there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom