Contact us

WV LAS PALMAS 54 | SEMIFINAL 2 | RESULTS in POST #50

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
*Throws all his norwegian summer songs out the window and replace them with Christmas music*

WHERE ARE MY COMPLIMENTS GODDAMIT!

d2d908f3943b323756ebfa5accaa0e85.gif

tumblr_mosr8o0YWH1sqmz3eo1_500.gif

Oh and here's a picture of me with most Christmas songs...

tumblr_mzvag2QB7c1sv9b4yo1_400.gif

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Oh and here's a picture of me with most Christmas songs...

tumblr_mzvag2QB7c1sv9b4yo1_400.gif

Oh dear, so you mean I'll be ignoring you at Christmas time when others send in all the Christmas hits I love? :p

ShoeFlo

pls :lol: yes pot F member sends a summer hit in Spanish and you and some other people apparently like it and vote :lol:

The fact that even some Pot F people voted for it shows that it appearantly got even less points from other pots than it seemed and this is supporting my statement

I personally dont care who send which song... Vayamos Companeros was a huge success here several years ago and I enjoyed the song... it's not a superb song but I like it and it would get points from me also if a diffeent person sent it.

You know that there was a Pot F member that didnt get a single point from me in this Semi (oops, Spoiler) so you should notice by yourself how ridicolous your hidden accusation is ^^

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh dear, so you mean I'll be ignoring you at Christmas time when others send in all the Christmas hits I love? :p

There will be a Christmas spin-off (which i'm even going to take part in) so hopefully most festive hits will be saved for thatxpray I've got something planned for my December WV entry that feels very much perfect for the time of year though, although it doesn't have anything to do with Christmas;)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
The fact that even some Pot F people voted for it shows that it appearantly got even less points from other pots than it seemed and this is supporting my statement

I personally dont care who send which song... Vayamos Companeros was a huge success here several years ago and I enjoyed the song... it's not a superb song but I like it and it would get points from me also if a diffeent person sent it.

You know that there was a Pot F member that didnt get a single point from me in this Semi (oops, Spoiler) so you should notice by yourself how ridicolous your hidden accusation is ^^

ridiculous was your comment, since almost all points for Lower Saxony (around 80, its not small) was given by usual supporters of latino summer hits ;)

ShoeFlo

Actually I don't even care.^^
In total, results were pretty good so I'm happy.
One can't change people's behaviour so I see no point now to discuss anymore. I just accept that some people plays the game differently as I do.
Btw, again a great show Trece & Gabe.. Organization is flawless xup

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I agree with Ashley that the quality of the video probably didn't help Lower Saxony. Despite it seemingly being a popular style of music among many people here, I had a feeling it wouldn't advance. It was quite a tough semi and it certainly wasn't the only casualty here.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
WOAH [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] bring on christmas right now! 12's for everyone except naughty girls and boys, so that rules out about 97.8% of you.

2SOlJ-animated.gif

Krishoes

:nz: REJU

6/10

cegs5

This would be a ridicolous reason as well.

All summer hits qualify easily especially when they are sung in spanish

But I see... if a Pot F member sends a summer hit he is doomed to failure. That says it all :rolleyes:

Please, all my latino summer hits have failed...what are you talking about?

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Every single one of the Latino summer hits I've sent has failed :( This game is clearly rigged.

Grinch

WOAH [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] bring on christmas right now! 12's for everyone except naughty girls and boys, so that rules out about 97.8% of you.

2SOlJ-animated.gif

Oh, Christmas theme! My favorite!

"I" have some good ideas to ruin it mwahahahaha

2SOlJ-animated.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom