Contact us

WV KNIGHTSBRIDGE 96 « GRAND FINAL » RESULTS FROM POST #42 «

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: WV KNIGHTSBRIDGE 96 « GRAND FINAL » RESULTS » 05.08. 21:00 CET «

Oh man, that result for Sir Sly is amazing. I honestly didn't expect it, even after that very positive LL reaction. I hoped that some of you would like these guys a lot but I thought they were perhaps a bit too offbeat and quirky to get this mass kind of appreciation. I can't believe they were 4 points away from winning. I feel a bit wistful as this is the eighth or so time i've sent something that has lost on the photo finish for gold. I send songs that have the strength to win but at the "wrong" times. I certainly don't take a result like this for granted though. I'm so very lucky and also i'm grateful seeing how so many of you enjoyed the song. Makes me happy and means a lot. I've had this up my sleeve since it released last year, and I don't quite know why it took me this long to send it, as it was one of my favourite songs from 2017. I'm glad Sir Sly Sir Slayed you. Thank you so much for the second place! Amaaaaazing!
xrose
KST6Dum.png

:12: :jp:::kyiv:cali: Bolivia
:10: ::sthm:sobr:
:8: :kr::pl: Aging Region
:7: :neus::bcol::ru::susa:
:6: :au::us:
:5: :sc::ie:
:4: :de::dk::in:
:3: :hu:
:2: :hr:
:1: ::bava:it:

Congratulations to our winner Western USA and our other medal finisher, Balvaria��

And thank you Elgars for your fabulous hosting. Please win your fifth Grammy and do this all for us again soon, as you're just so good at itxheart

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member

Thank you everyone for nice words, hosting in London was amazing xkiss And so is the 11th place for Snow Ghosts! Really great result, the best one out of my PQ entries so far. Thank you everyone who voted for it/enjoyed! :D

Congratulations to Anton! I gave the song 2 points in semi, but as I got 16/20 I could not support it in the final. I am very happy for ::bava:ie::ba:de! Congrats on your amazing results too.

This was my 4th hosting and I am pleased enough that it happened now, not in winter or autumn, when I am usually busy.
Love you!

see you in next 5 editions, lol (:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

O

M

G

A 12 from Kai! And the very first one xheat

Thank you so much xbow xheart It means a lot! And you even loved your top-pointers. May Hera Björk bless you (or any other Icelandic icon you wish xshifty)

You're very welcome. Thank you for sending that song, Daniel. It actually really touched me deeply.

From about 6:28 of the song onward..... I don't even have adequate words to tell you how it makes me feel. It gives me goosebumps all over my body and overwhelms me. I think it's honestly one of the most special pieces of music i've heard playing this game. I know we all joke a lot about your 12 minute songs, but just wow! This had my full attention and I listened to it multiple times this past week, each time feeling the same way. I thought that Dschinghis Khan were a lock in for my 12 points when I saw them at the LL, and I guess others probably thought the same. Campy and iconic disco hit written by Ralph Siegel. I had to think long and hard, and I just couldn't ignore how your song was making me feel. It had hit me so hard. One of the most majestic and celestial pieces i've ever heard in my life. It hurts my heart listening to it and makes me really emotion in a near tearful way. Thank you so much for sharing it Daniel. It's the kind of piece that stops me completely in my tracks and makes me think of life and this journey we're all experiencing together. Man made something this otherworldly, and I just think that's a beautiful and stunning achievement.

chest-pain.gif

Me from 6:28 onward of Der Klang Der Offenbarung Des Göttlichen (Teil IV)

And I want to be blessed by Icelandic icon Kjartan Sveinsson please-O-xbow I'll take the Hera Björk blessings also though.. and Silvia Nightxheart

BernadetteCydonia

Thank you everyone for nice words, hosting in London was amazing xkiss And so is the 11th place for Snow Ghosts! Really great result, the best one out of my PQ entries so far. Thank you everyone who voted for it/enjoyed! :D

Congratulations to Anton! I gave the song 2 points in semi, but as I got 16/20 I could not support it in the final. I am very happy for ::bava:ie::ba:de! Congrats on your amazing results too.

This was my 4th hosting and I am pleased enough that it happened now, not in winter or autumn, when I am usually busy.
Love you!

see you in next 5 editions, lol (:

Great hosting! ^^

Will semi results come out now or tomorrow (which is today)?

JSSArcos

Perfect Banner and Great hosting !! Thanks [MENTION=15047]Alevender[/MENTION] xheart

Many congratulations :west: a good winner xclap

Thank you to those who voted in the last entry :ru: xheartxhugxrosexrunhug

12 place, it's very good !! xbow

Now that my adventure comes with :lond: ! xheart

If you're in my top 10, know that I loved your songs ;) mainly to :jp::sc::ie::paci:x12s They killed me :lol:

Sorry for not giving points : :lond:::bava::lein

Eulaliya

Congrats Enrique and :west: on your second victory! xcheer
And danke schön for all the votes to the iconic disco hit by DK and for getting another bronze finish since WV93! xlovexhug
I'm so happy for DK to get a bronze medal in which they were so close at getting during their Eurovision stint back in '79 xcheer Still thanks for all the support! xlove

:12: :pt: Aegean Region
:10: :ca::paci::kr::ee:
:8: :lond::jp::lv:
:7: :vn::cali:
:6: :hu::de:
:5: :en::sobr::ba:de
:4: ::wenl:it::nz:
:3: :dk::no:rr:susa:
:2: ::onta::lein
:1: xpokerface

And my sincere thanks to Elgars for the great hosting! :D

ShoeFlo

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] Thank you for adding Italy flag to your overview, I was already preparing a complaint post.

Shame, the deadline came too early. I would have given you more points now cause that song is so addicting and maybe I would have made you won xthink Well, shit happens.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] Thank you for adding Italy flag to your overview, I was already preparing a complaint post.

Shame, the deadline came too early. I would have given you more points now cause that song is so addicting and maybe I would have made you won xthink Well, shit happens.

I forgot to tell you that I meant to give your The Killers song 13 points back in WVwheneveritwas. You might have won. Sorry. I guess poo happens.

orig

x

Seriously though, I think I forgot to include your flag as it took me about 2 minutes to find the Bavaria flag for some reason, and then my mind must have just wandered elsewhere. Sorry. I added it as soon as I noticed. Your blessed point is appreciated.

Nicholas123

Belated congrats to Enrique and :west: :D

Leinster and Portugal and Iceland were so underrated. xcry

Sorry to Bavaria, Scotland and Pacific States for not being able to fit you in my top-10, i liked your songs. :D

Finally, thank you Elgars for a great hosting! xcheer

Kimrt

Thank you for the 10th place! I saw the results just now xlol

Congrats to Western USA on your victory ! Amazing song :D

Also great hosting as always Elgars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom