Contact us

WV KILKENNY 128 💚 SEMI FINAL 2 🤍 QUALIFIERS REVEALED 💛

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSSArcos

2.png

SEND YOUR VOTES TO AUSESKEN
DDL: 20/08 23:59 CEST

----------------//--------------------------------------------------------------------------//---------------------------------------------------------------//-------------------------------------------------------

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

JSSArcos

WHAT'S IN MY BANNER?
Albania-) The Forgotten Mountain
Australia -) 100 Bloody Acres
California-) War for the Planet of the Apes
Chile-) Neruda
Croatia -) Zvizdan
Cuba-) Últimos días en La Habana
Cyprus-) Sunrise in Kimmeria
Denmark-) The Hunt (2012)
France-) A Vida de Adèle
Iceland-) The Story of Fire Saga
Iran-) Nafas (Breath)
Ireland-) A Date for Mad Mary
Japan-) Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakush
Lativa-) Turpinājums
Marmara-) Sivas
Peru) La teta asustada
Poland-) The Pianist
Russia-) The Postman’s White Nights
Scotland-) WHAT WE DID ON OUR HOLIDAY
Seoul -) The Handmaiden
Southeast Brazil-) O Menino e o Mundo
South Korea-) Parasite
Sweden) Force Majeure
Switzerland -) War Photographer
USA-) The Grapes of Wrath
Western USA-) Cowboys & Aliens
Thailand ) Uncle Boonmee Who Can
Zimbabwe-) Mugabe and the White African

ShoeFlo

Bless my banner :mrgreen:

Since yesterday I've racked my brain about what Icelandic movie you might choose as I knew quite a few.. but I didn't think of that obvious choice youve made ;)

And after many Danish movies I've watched I can confirm there isn't a single movie without Mads Mikkelsen so that banner is accurate too. Btw, The Hunt is a pretty nice movie

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I was waiting to know if it was Steffan or me who would get the Parasite banner :lol:

And omg I know the one from :sobr: i can already be considered a #filmgoer

JSSArcos

I was waiting to know if it was Steffan or me who would get the Parasite banner :lol:

And omg I know the one from :sobr: i can already be considered a #filmgoer

The South Korean government forces us to put the film "Parasite" xshock1:, we are receiving a lot of money with sponsorship of this film in specific xbeach

JSSArcos

Sivas is in the Central Anatolia Region, not Marmara.

turkey.png

turkey-cities.png

Sivas government bribed us, but you were an authentic sherlock holmes :LOL:

Sivas is the name of the film, but you are correct !!! Damn google, tricked me xangry

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: has voted! Great show with great songs (although never seen the film on mine despite a strong liking for the work of the lead!) xlove Best of luck to y'all :D

theditz83

Veteran
:be: has reju voted - really not the best semi for my tastes, so who knows what the outcome will be here! I enjoyed my Top 10 though and couple more that I couldn't fit in :(

JSSArcos

:ie: Host voted, my top 3 left me speechless, 3 songs that could be my pointer 12 in other past editions, rooting for them xpray

DanielLuis

:pt: REJU voted
I slightly preferred this semi-final to the first one! It's a pretty strong line-up and once again I had to leave out 4 or 5 songs that could have easily gotten points from me

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:neus: has REJU voted last night. Whew.

Not sure which semi-final I like more, but this one felt more bop heavy, so there is that. Apart from dancing my ass off while listening, I also (re)discovered some gems that completed my top 10. My 11th place is unfortunate because I thought it would definitely get high points in my ranking but then so many songs happened and... aaaargh.

Five songs - more or less - could've easily been my 12 in another edition tbh. Best of luck everyone in this semi!!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
My REJU votes have been sent. :) Just like in the first semi, I had to leave a few songs out of my top 10 that I also wanted to support.
But I'm very satisfied with every song I gave points to. :)
Good luck! (y)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I forgot to mention that ranking this semi was even harder to rank than the other one. It was very easy to decide which my top 3 were 🥰🥰🥰 all the others seemed equally good to me. I had to listen to this semi a trillion times to make my decisions. xcrazy I've reached my conclusions sweating xheat... but certain I've made the best possible ranking. (y) I consider that this is a pretty good edition considering that there are at least 26 songs from both semis that I xheart. Anyway, I'll be here to support my favourites. I include my whole top 13 here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom