Contact us

WV EILAT 122 | THE GRAND FINAL | Results: April 22nd, 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big Congratulations to Kris xheart Quite a convincing lead too. Congratulations to Anna on another medal xheart You're scooping them up. And congratulations to ShoeFlo xheat A great result for something so dreamy and laid back. I hoped it would do well for you, but didn't imagine it doing this good. Also, props to Eulaliya for being the first WorldVision player ever to pick up my 12 in the final three editions in a row!! I fell in love with what you shared this edition, and I'm so pleased to see it got you such a wonderful result. Discoveries like this keep me hooked on the game. I'm grateful.

Thank you for all the support you gave my Andrew W.K. song. Mr. Amir's points dragging me back into the top 10 at the last secondxyes I feared I'd lost it. I think I literally picked up nothing for about twenty voters there at the end, goodness. That voting order xpolice

:12: :svea::fi:::queb xheat Thank you Anna, Joao and Jordan xheart xheart xheart
:10:
daydreaming.gif

:8:
daydreaming.gif

:7: ::swen:lv::es::sobr::no:
:6: :ua::ba::il:
:5: :za:
:4: :pl::sc:
:3: :hr:
:2: :is:
:1: :uk::wale::am::neus:
xrose

Thank you Amir for such a fabulous edition, and Ana too for all your hard workxgoddess It felt like such a monumental moment, witnessing Israel finally win WorldVision. I'm glad you could tick that off your list of goals, send another sexy Dana PQ and give us a great show again. I demand that this all happens again very soon.

tumblr_nm92l0XYu11u7uduwo1_500.gifv

cegs5

Congratulations Kris and :it: on your winning xclap

I hoped better for my top pointers tbh :ba::cy: you slayed my soul!
At least my other top pointer :is: managed a top 3!

Thank you all who voted for :pe: and Amir and Ana for a perfect hosting xrose

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Thanks to all who voted :se: :mrgreen: Place of real winners xheat

Congrats to Kris and :it:, may not have been my top pick but very happy to see you win again xlove And thank you Amir for such a wonderful hosting xclap

Krishoes

Guys, I'm speechless. This time for real. I played with this song because the message is clear to everyone. And it seemed to me the only song to play at this particular time for Italy, Europe and the world. My nation, like yours, is suffering and fighting this invisible enemy and slowly we will get out of it.

There were days when I felt lost, scared and worried about the future and it was not easy to manage my pathological anxiety. Hearing the death toll and the growing number of cases made me very vulnerable. When I heard this song the first time I burst into tears because I felt the strong emotion of the singer, Roby Facchinetti, who is from Bergamo, the city most affected by the virus in Italy.

I decided that I had to share it with you, without thinking about the final result, also because with our views we contributed to a charity project to help the hospital in Bergamo. For this reason I will host the next edition of Worldvision right there, in homage to this beautiful city, a symbol for everyone.

I thank you for your points, your support and your words and I thank Amir and Ana for the wonderful organization. I love you all.

Krishoes

Guys, I really would love to organize next edition with someone who can help me with graphics xpray

Mrvn

Congrats Italy!
What a wonderful personal result for me in my last edition for now. Thanks for all your points to :fr:, especially :be: for that hot 12. xheat

I'll hopefully be back asap and won't leave WV for too long. See you soon. ❤

(Can we please agree on the fact that Sweden is UNDERRATED? IOTAP)

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
@Amir please could you try again with wetransfer or mediafire? :D I had the same thing and couldn't download it, so had to get someone to send me screenshots.

Amir

Veteran

voilà, I hope it works now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom