WV EILAT 122 | SEMI FINAL 2 | Results: April 15th, 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir

Veteran
M0NzQOV.jpg

THE SONGS

PQ

Send your votes to Mr. @Amir , DDL: APRIL 14TH, 23:59 CET (!! Please state whether your votes are regular or REJU!!)

Last edited:

Seok-jin

Amazing images! :love:
It was really hard to rank the songs in this semi. My 12 is shocking xheat
:lond: London has REJU voted. Good luck! :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
:no: has just sent the regular votes. A pleasant semi, even though I had to leave about 3 entries out of my top 10 that would have deserved some support. As for my big favourites, which include at least 6 of them 😂, it wasn't easy to rank them. I listened to them over and over and for now I did what I felt was the fairest and most balanced. We will see how I feel about these same songs in case they make it and considering what the qualifiers from the first semi will be. In the meanwhile I will also vote there. ;)
Good luck!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: has just voted - a magnificent selection of songs in this semi so it was not an easy process! Good luck to you all xlove xlove

Also my banner is xheat Love it!! :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: voted. This semi for me had three potential 12 pointers, and one song which I gave pretty nice points to here was a bit of a surprise.

The amount of rock this edition though when I decide to go that route too.. WorldVision's truly rocking and a rolling it seems!

giphy.gif

And lovely show again Amir and Ana xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
@Gabor77 seems surprised. :lol: And I can add that I'm only referring to the songs that have got 5 or more points which means there are my remaning top 10s that I also like a lot and that I didn't onbviously count. But I've got good top 10s, that could easily have reached better rankings than they will in the end, sadly. xshrug I will be able to ranks songs accordingly after I know which will qualify and after listening to them once and again ONLY, things might change, but those 12 will remain my favourites for sure. xcookie I don't want imagine the headache that I'll be through. xgaah.

Amir

Veteran
Still almost half of the votes and at least 4 REJU voters missing <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom