Contact us

WV EILAT 122 | SEMI FINAL 1 | Results: April 14th, 19:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir

Veteran
u3iXFd6.jpg

THE SONGS

Send your votes to Mr. @Amir , DDL: APRIL 13TH, 23:59 CET (!! Please state whether your votes are regular or REJU!!)

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Great show Amir xlove will try and REJU here xup

ferret

Banner :uk: is very similar to the Ukrainian city of Lviv, which I really love...! xheart Thanks Amir, successful hosting! (y)

If you visited LL yesterday, then do not forget to listen to the song with no.1 in this semi-final, please ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Lovely banners and some beautiful pictures. Well done Amir and Ana dream team. xbow

theditz83

Veteran
:be: has reju voted - this is a better semi than the second one for my tastes, but lord above how many more times is that Iveta song going to show up in these contests? xfacepalm

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
voted in both semis x

Actually both my top 10s from both semis turned out quite strong, especially the top few. Semi 2 overall was stronger though.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: has just voted! These banners are simply lovely Ana!! xlove Great selection of songs and some growers already! :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: just voted. One song here grew on me massively when I was doing my second listens. That helped a bit, but overall this semi wasn't really my thing, although I could scrape together ten songs I at least appreciated. My 12 however I must say absolutely tickled me very pleased, and should probably be kind of obvious. Good luck!

Amir

Veteran
we still need (at least) two more REJU voters for a REJU qualifier,
cmon quarantine/Easter/Passover people IOTAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom