Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I hope the LL won't clash with the forum ESC 2020 live show tomorrow? xpray :(

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I hope the LL won't clash with the forum ESC 2020 live show tomorrow? xpray :(
in fact it seems both semis LLs and ESC 2020 shows will clash, people will either have to live with it or we have them earlier, because ESC 2020 live shows wont be quick shows at all to have the LLs after.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
in fact it seems both semis LLs and ESC 2020 shows will clash, people will either have to live with it or we have them earlier, because ESC 2020 live shows wont be quick shows at all to have the LLs after.
If the LLs could start at 19:00 CET (or earlier), that should give us enough time to be able to follow both I think.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
If the LLs could start at 19:00 CET (or earlier), that should give us enough time to be able to follow both I think.

Yes, should do. I remember when I joined LLs were always around dinner time because I nearly always missed the start so I don't think it's a big issue to hold them a bit earlier. It's not like most of us are all super busy with work atm. :lol: Saying that though, I wont be able to hold the semi LLs myself due to work.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
eh it's not as dead on arrival as last time but my most secured supporter is in the other semi yet. again. i can see some people that would likely vote for my entry in my semi though. hope I'm true

Back to Semi 2 - and finally in the same semi as :kr: xheat
it has been 84 years but random.org united us again xbow

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
If anyone could please take comments for :sc:, it would be highly appreciated xrose

I'll most likely be on the phone to my Gran then alas!

Amir

Veteran
When will the final show be posted @Amir ? Our votes are almost ready xlove

I was planning to post it after the LL, but I can post it earlier and independent from that you can send your votes already if you want :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom