Contact us

WV EDINBURGH/DÙN ÈIDEANN 67

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniels1000

UU8gjob.png

Salmon

WV icons are my favourite thing about Scotland.

daniels1000

Just to clarify: Most of the things in "What to do in Scotland" haven't been chosen randomly. If everything goes by my plans (possibly it won't), you should see/experience them (again) in WV67 (at least once). So some of them may for example even be hints for some other things.............. xthink xthink
Well, at least I hope that you'll have fun. :mrgreen:

Amir

Veteran
haha great graphics, good luck with hosting.
Maybe the color of my flag will bring me luck :il: :sc: :il: :sc: xcookie

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

WV ICON xheat

Beautiful graphics Daniel, and beautiful choice for host city :D Just a short train journey away from Newcastle :D I'm looking forward to your hosting xcheer

John1

What an amazing banner's design... xbow
I wish :sc: were hosting forever.

Moreover, those places look amazing to visit, which is quite obvious in regards to the country, which hosts this contest. ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Good luck hosting Daniel! Graphics look great. Kinda disappointed with Edinburgh as the choice when there are so many other more unusual and exciting choices in Scotland. However Edinburgh is still a stunning city so it's still a good choice.

daniels1000

Good luck hosting Daniel! Graphics look great. Kinda disappointed with Edinburgh as the choice when there are so many other more unusual and exciting choices in Scotland. However Edinburgh is still a stunning city so it's still a good choice.

It was really hard to choose a host city. xcry I was deciding between a few cities but decided to go with Edinburgh in the end. In hope Scotland can win once again and then pick another one! :mrgreen: Besides, that name in Gaelic is just amazing. xbow

But anyway, it doesn't really matter as everything is going to be about whole Scotland and definitely not just about Edinburgh. Or you thought I don't love the majestic Scottish Highlands? xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Such a glorious banner that has gotten me super excited for the trip we'll be making to Scotland this edition. Local icons Tallia Storm and Saor, the gentle, therapeutic purr of bagpipes, the legend of Loch Ness and also WorldVision icons are to be found in this country as well, such as Gabe.

Daniel, I wish you the best of luck with hostingxrose May we all enjoy a fantabulous editionxheat

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Damn, you went too far East :p Iconic show a-coming and :lond: is happy to accommodate fellow WVers who don't mind being 50 minutes by train from the event! ;)

ShoeFlo

Wow, this show is already 10/10
You choose the most wonderful picture of Julie Fowlis here (then again, there are no bad photos of her) xheart
Also an excellent photo of Gabe. He expresses all the joy and ease that we need in Worldvision. He should definitely be the mascot of this edition.
Good luck Daniel... if you still need a co-mod you know who to ask
hello.gif

I can do all the stressful and exhausting tasks like counting the votings and stuff like this. Just sayin xcrazy

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Daniels, you're why we're all scared of hosting; that banner looks beautiful. Good luck hosting in my adopted home country-ish! xlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom