VOTED.png

everyone except :az: and ::buch

:mt::lt:::lein:neus:
Northern Savonia

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: WV EDINBURGH 67 • FINAL • DDL: August 22, 21:00 CET

Great show Daniel once again, the banners are stunning. xlove Sorry I couldn't stay the whole time, but I had just had enough of the LL by that point, nothing on your song. I think the final is very poor, and every song except a couple that I loved failed miserably. However, good luck to everyone who has made it. ^^

Salmon

Judging from Ashley's post above, I think I'll majorly enjoy the next two hours of listening.

as78

Amazing show again! Great work, Daniel! xclap xbow

esc87fan

:ca: has voted. Good luck everyone!

Amir

Veteran

:il: has voted,
pretty good Final. I had to leave out 3 songs I really liked.
Also I had to underrate some songs unfortunately, and two songs especially grew on me! xcheer

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

[MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] Excellent show again! xbow xlove Hey, you should come up with a Gàidhlig name for Uusimaa too! It literally means "new land/country" in Finnish. :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

[MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] Excellent show again! xbow xlove Hey, you should come up with a Gàidhlig name for Uusimaa too! It literally means "new land/country" in Finnish. :D

Tìr ùr [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] ;)

Lovely show too! Love my banner and will aim to vote towards the end of the deadline when I'm back in bonnie Scotland!

chontono

Probably people already asked but...why is Sofia Carson eligible for :co:??? xthink

ShoeFlo

[MENTION=8788]chontono[/MENTION]

Wikipedia said:
Carson was born in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida,[2] to José F. Daccarett and Laura Char Carson, who had moved there from Colombia.[1][5] Through her mother, Carson is related to the Char family of Colombian politicians.

chontono

The rules do not say it is enough that your parents are Colombian to represent that country, but that other factors have to be fulfilled for that and I wonder which one is here ;)
"In order to accept an artist who was not born, did not grow up or does not currently live in a country/region but only has roots from that country, then he/she must have special ties with that country (speaking and/or singing in the language of the country (no), addressing himself as a person from that country(I don´t think so)), being famous in that country(not especially), visiting that country often (don´t think so, but who knows it?), representing or trying to represent this country in ESC if it's a European country(no), and other factors). Having the citizenship of a country just because of someone's descent is not enough to qualify to represent that country (exactly). Moderators have the right to decide about the eligibility of an artist who lays in this category."
Can´t find the one, sorry xshrug

Eulaliya

:mt: has voted. The selection is great, though I have to miss one or two songs. Anyway, good luck!;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

The rules do not say it is enough that your parents are Colombian to represent that country, but that other factors have to be fulfilled for that and I wonder which one is here ;)
"In order to accept an artist who was not born, did not grow up or does not currently live in a country/region but only has roots from that country, then he/she must have special ties with that country (speaking and/or singing in the language of the country (no), addressing himself as a person from that country(I don´t think so)), being famous in that country(not especially), visiting that country often (don´t think so, but who knows it?), representing or trying to represent this country in ESC if it's a European country(no), and other factors). Having the citizenship of a country just because of someone's descent is not enough to qualify to represent that country (exactly). Moderators have the right to decide about the eligibility of an artist who lays in this category."
Can´t find the one, sorry xshrug

Actually, she is more than eligible.

https://mom.me/entertainment/21323-sofia-carson-descendants-interview/

My mom is Colombian, so I was raised going to Colombia every year to see my family. I am lucky enough that I get to speak both languages and they are both a part of who I am. Also, we were raised eating mac and cheese and popcorn, but also, deditos de queso, empanadas, arroz con pollo and listening to boleros, or reggaeton, but also listening to Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and others. We've been raised completely biculturally.

1- have special ties with that country
1a- (speaking Spanish
1b- Parents are Colombian and has family there
2- visiting that country often

Speaking Spanish has been such a plus and I feel so proud to be Colombian, and to be Latin and to go around the world and speak my languages. It's great.

3- addressing himself as a person from that country

I think this more than fair to make her eligible. xshrug

LastDreamer

Banned

:lt: voted

Three songs are very good !!!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Due to the fact that I'll be in the countryside for 7 days and regularly online but with my mobile phone, I've decided to send early votes from the :nrwe: greenroom. :D

I've got to say that there are at least 7 outstanding songs which were very hard to rank. The worst is that I left a few good songs out my top 10 that had received generous attention from me in the semis. But they simply didn't fit in my top 10 after the final few listening rounds. :(

In the end, I wish everybody the best of luck and let the most popular song win. :D

JamieBrown

:de: voted early this time as well.

And due to vacations I also send my next entry to the WV account xwave

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

:ve: voted in the final! :D

DaFlo

Banned