Contact us

WV CHRISTMAS SPINOFF 2018: THE SHOW (DEADLINE 02/01/19 2030CET)

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
So we now head to England for their votes? How did you vote chaps?

England-16.png

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Now for the only non-European/American country in the spinoff! May we have your votes please Japan?

Japan-17.png

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Damnit, we need more Asian countries with votes like that xheat HUGE THANKS :jp:!! xlove

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
So we return for our final visit to Germany to get North Rhine-Westphalia's votes!

NRW-18.png

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Thank you for :4: :nrwe:!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Our penultimate voter is Sweden! How will they change things..?

Sweden-19.png

So any of the top five is in with a shout of victory with only Croatia left to vote...​

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Thank you for :10: :se: xlove

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Croatia is our final stop! But because, like Christmas, you just don't want this to end YET, let's just have 1-8 for now ;)

Croatia-1.png

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
And, after that huge reaction to your 1-8, your :10:...

Croatia-2.png

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
And with one fell :10:, we have only two possible winners left... Canada or London!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
I've never been a fan of seventeen million spoilers for some joke image, but for those who like to click on them, here are lots of spoilers:

For those who don't, here's Croatia's 12 :p

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
My favourite won, congrats :ca: xcheer A great Christmas classic ^^ Also I'm happy to see Germany in top 2! My top 2 is the top 2 ha! :lol: And thank you so much for 4th place!

xheart
12 California
08 Ireland
07 Western USA, Germany, London
06 Canada, North Rhine-Westphalia
05 United States, Pacific States, United Kingdom
04 England, Sweden
03 Midwest USA, Croatia
02 Hesse
xheart

Lovely hosting Robert xheart

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Winner.png

Scoreboard.png

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Thanks to everyone who voted for :ie:! 7th place is an excellent result xlove Congratulations to Hele. and :ca: - hope that you have a little more time to host the next Christmas Spinoff! :D

Eulaliya

Congrats Celine and :ca:! xcheer

And danke schön for the 11th place to the Hamburgian Masters of Chant (which I think would've really deserved to represent Germany in ESC two years earlier) with a Christina Rossetti-penned Christmas carol! xlove

And my very sincere thanks to Robert for gorgeous hosting and for letting others appreciate my watercolour works in the banners xlove xhug

MARCOMEN

Congrats :ca:, nice winning song :)

Thank you to everyone who voted for :lond:, 3rd place in my first WV Christmas Spinoff participation is fantastic. :D

:12: :ca: :en: xheart
:10: :uk:
:8: ::hess ::hamb
:7: :no: :nrwe:
:6: :de: :cali: :se:
:3: :ie:
:2: :susa:
:1: :jp:

Thank you Robert and Eulaliya for great hosting xheart

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :ca:! :) Though technically you shouldn't have been allowed to enter with this song since it was already sent back in 2014 (Happy Xmas War is Over). ;)

Thank you Robert for a splendid hosting and Eulaliya for the gorgeous artwork! xbow xlove

Thank you SO much for all the points to :se:! :D xhug xlove xbow xrose Gläns Över Sjö Och Strand is an incredibly beloved Christmas classic here in Sweden, we all have great nostalgia attached to it since we all grew up with it since childhood. It's been a Christmas staple in Sweden since 1893.

:12: :lond: :no: xheart
:10: :de: :ie: xheart
:8: :nl: :jp: xheart
:7: :uk: xheart
:4: ::midw xheart
:3: :west: ::hamb xheart
:2: :ca: xheart

esc87fan

I have to agree with Anna somewhat, the Canadian entry is a cover of the original sent in the 2014 special, but the people have spoken

I was really excited about sending Boney M.'s Christmas classic to this competition (I have to admit after my 19th-place finish in the previous edition I wasn't sure if I was going to participate at all), and to see the response it got sending it to second place and my best ever Christmas special placing makes me so happy. A big danke to everyone who voted for me!

Thanks as well to Robert and Eulaliya for putting together such a wonderful edition

Top Bottom