Contact us

WV CARDIFF 134 🖤 GRAND FINAL RESULTS: 11th of JANUARY at 21 CET🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congrats to Wales and Mike. It was a nice song, but i could not fit it in my top 10. xsorry Same goes to Hungary, Scotland and Sweden.

Great hosting guys! :D

See u in Wales again! :mrgreen:

There are two interesting spin offs currently running in WV nad NSC if u have so must time in your hands. :D

I will think about it... :mrgreen: Thanks for the info, Kordavian brother! xcheers

Ausesken

Congrats Mike!! xlove
Amazing hosting team, well done!

BernadetteCydonia

I took some time out of my grand please-for-the-love-of-Jebus-don't-use-social-media-while-writing-your-research-paper phase to take a peek at these results and... well, I didn't do as horribly as I might have feared, and I did not win either, which would've only allowed for me to open the schedules thread a few days later than needed... in which case it's all awesome! :LOL: Thank you all for the "Swing" point supplemention, including Ah Meer and some other person whose country I forgot, for those juicy 12s. Suave.

Congratulations to Wales. I did actually hear that exact song in some commercials a while back (recent while mind you). Can't remember what it was advertising (maybe perfume?), but yeah. Deserved, and everyone who succesfully pulls off a back-to-back hosting is my hero xheart

Be right back thinking what could be the next Hessean entry or should I aim for some bigger land to conquer for the next while.

ferret

🇬🇧 voting:
12 | HUNGARY |
Paddy and the Rats
10 | ATTICA | Danai Nielsen
10 | CHILE | Karla Grunewaldt
8 | IRAN | Sami Yusuf
7 | ENGLAND | LISBON
6 | SOUTHERN USA | Lindsey Lomis
5 | JAPAN | Ilan Eshkeri
4 | LATVIA | Jauns Mēness
3 | POLAND | Rokiczanka
2 | TURKEY | Nilüfer
1 | SWITZERLAND | Adrian von Ziegler

Really good news, we voted for the bottom, :cool: mostly, but maybe someone would have been happier. I apologize if I let anyone down.

And thanks to the Team of Moderators who figured out the situation. 🇬🇧 is ready to take part in the next edition. But despite this, in two weeks you will find a New NF, where there will be many new artists and no covers (with a guarantee)! ;) Although I already want to send the pearl of this national final to the NSC... :censored: Be patient, ferret, be patient... Good luck to all! xheart

Zonne147

Congrats to :wale: on your victory!!! And a very deserved one in my opinion, loved the song, at the end it got :10: from me.

:al: would like to say we have loved this final too + :cl: :fi: :jp: :gr: were the closest ones to make it to our top 10 :(

Thanks for the fantastic hosting, @Mike and @Journalist!!

Last edited:

daniels1000

Congrats 🐋 xcheer

Thank you for another Top 10 result! I find this song incredibly exquisite so I'm glad to see many high points xheart

:12: :tr:
:10: :sc::ca::es::cl::is:
:8: :ma::lv:
:7: ::atti:no::svea:
:6: :jp:::queb
:5: :ar::cali:
:3: :fr:
:2: :pl::cy:

And with these two great (kinda unexpected tbh) results, I think it's the perfect timing to conclude my Swiss era. To be honest, I was thinking about taking a break from WV for some editions, but my new adventure will hopefully regain some lost spirit :') I'm glad to have shared all my Swiss entries with you even if it's been a little frustrating sometimes to fail with some of the songs. But Nyctalgia kept 100% qualification rate xangel

Journalist

WELL DONE MIKE! xlove Congrats! The song is amazing!
Thank you so much for your votes for our Senorita xrose Milica is proud of you all! Don't forget it!
This edition was fabulous! Everything, from the begining was perfect! I would like to thank to Mike who invited me to be the co-host, cause it was honour for me to be it! xlove
See you all in Wales again! xheart

Steffan

Woo congrats Mike! Back to back win is really an epic achievement xheart

Expected the bottom placing, but super glad to see some high points from you guys! Thanks :) xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats @Mike and :wale: xcheer tbh I didn't think of your song when I thought about potential winners but I definitely should have seen it coming, and it was pretty clear halfway through the show. Thank you for the nice hosting, I'm always in for a winter experience xlove And those scoreboards xoxo

Thank you everyone for voting for ::chug ! Like I said, I expected this song to end dead last in the semi and here it is, 13th in the final with 121pts, side by side with hot sisters @Amir @anaraqueen xcry

Final
:12: :seou: :bg:
:10: :kr: :it: :se:
:8: :gr: :fr:
:7: :wale:
:6: :west: ::ostl :susa: ::hess
:5: :dk: :il:
:4: :bcol:
:3: ::queb
:1: :de: :tr: :be:

And I'm using this post to put a reminder ::chug is holding a NF this edition xcheer Wich can be found HERE
In the meantime, I'm gonna try to vote in the remaining NF I didn't vote in yet

Last edited:

Krishoes

Congratulations Mike and :wale: and thank you for the efficient hosting! xcheer

The good thing is that we don't have to unpack!

Queen Goddess Gaga was close to winning even with one of the most criticized tracks in her discography.

tumblr_puwh0n1iB51vnhpypo1_1280.jpg

ZoboCamel

Ooh, top 10 for :jp:? That's a pleasant surprise (especially after finding out, a day after sending the entry, that it'd also made a flop appearance in OM) - thanks for all the support! I'm slightly snowed under by work atm so can't do the whole 1-12 chart to say thanks, but suffice to say it's a very nice result to see in what was a neatly hosted edition xheya

Also, I've gotta love that semi draw... 2nd in regular and 16th in REJU xheat

Grinch

WOW! Those scoreboards are so magical! Winter Wonderland... xlove

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE! Double hosting? What a victory! :mrgreen: xcookiexcheerWe are stuck in Wales, not complaining.

(Can't believe 6 of my top 10 ended up in bottom 10. Bottom 3 for Southern USA, Seoul and Scotland? xbeee )

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
WOW! Those scoreboards are so magical! Winter Wonderland... xlove

CONGRATULATIONS MIKE! Double hosting? What a victory! :mrgreen: xcookiexcheerWe are stuck in Wales, not complaining.

(Can't believe 6 of my top 10 ended up in bottom 10. Bottom 3 for Southern USA, Seoul and Scotland? xbeee )

Well, you should have been in the final and you were left out. So, don't worry about those who had, at least, their chance. xshrug :lol:
Only kidding, ofc. It's one more reason to want the songs we love to succeed. :mrgreen: #communityfeeling#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom