:6: :cali:
:2: :ir:

Seok-jin

These are the results of our lovely Non-Qualifiers xcry

NQREGULAR.png

NQREJU.png

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Omg, 24 points, I honestly thought 0 was a realistic outcome, thanks y'all xlove

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: REJU votes

:12: :D
:10: :D
:8: :D
:7: :D
:6: :D
:5: :D
:4: :jp:
:3: :de:
:2: :D
:1: ::queb

Another simply superb set of results - what a final awaits! Thanks for the show Mike :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Good results, congrautlations everyone who made it. xheart :cali: & :de: got robbed.

kopachka

Once again thank you SO MUCH for making Soner and the wonderful orchestra advance to the final! After failing to qualify with 6 entries in a row it just feels great to qualify, especially with such magical tune. xheart

I'm gonna miss Latvia, Quebec and Iran in the final. :(

08 Latvia
07 Quebec
06 Iran
02 Japan

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats to all qualifiers! :)

:svea: REJU vote

:10: :lv: xcry xcry xcry
:6: ::queb xcry
:4: :au: :(
:1: :ua:

Quite disappointed I didn't qualify. Everyone liked the song, all positive feedback, ultimately no reward.
This is a common occurrence actually. You can never take plug.dj feedback (for example) as a testament to what will happen with the results. I've received 15/16 woots, multiple grabs and great comments from all sorts of pots and tastes for entries that still failed to qualify. Lots of people might like your song, but they might also like other songs just a little bit more. There might be 12-15 songs they thoroughly enjoy, and are forced to give you low points or no points at all. It happens.

Grinch

Once again thank you SO MUCH for making Soner and the wonderful orchestra advance to the final! After failing to qualify with 6 entries in a row it just feels great to qualify, especially with such magical tune. xheart

He is the founder of Almora the band. I actually met him many many years ago, very kind guy.
You should check the songs of Almora, they're magical too xangel
I don't know if they're still active though.

Uto

Veteran
This is a common occurrence actually. You can never take plug.dj feedback (for example) as a testament to what will happen with the results. I've received 15/16 woots, multiple grabs and great comments from all sorts of pots and tastes for entries that still failed to qualify. Lots of people might like your song, but they might also like other songs just a little bit more. There might be 12-15 songs they thoroughly enjoy, and are forced to give you low points or no points at all. It happens.

Me not caring at all for your patronizing speech is what happens. Of course the response I get from people beforehand informs my expectations because it's all the info I have and when it doesn't pan out of course I'm disappointed. Just let it be, it's a justifiable emotion.

Last edited:

kopachka

He is the founder of Almora the band. I actually met him many many years ago, very kind guy.
You should check the songs of Almora, they're magical too xangel
I don't know if they're still active though.

Biliyorum. :) That's how I actually discovered him as a solo artist - I was listening to Almora's songs and his other songs appeared as a suggestion. There's a chance for Almora to find its spot in WV too. ;)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Me not caring for at all for your patronizing speech is what happens. Of course the response I get from people beforehand informs my expectations because it's all the info I have and when it doesn't pan out of course I'm disappointed. Just let it be, it's a justifiable emotion.
Jeez calm down. Wasn't trying to be patronizing at all. I was only explaining from years of experience playing this game, since it's often newcomers have expressed similar disappointments. xshrug

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations to all the qualifiers. :D I forgot to mention how I love these boards @Gera xlove and to congratulate yesterday's qualifiers as well. xcrazy 👍 As for the results...

12 Q
10 Q
08 Q
07 :lv: LATVIA
(So many great songs underrated here, really. Can't understand what's wrong for :lv: not to qualiy... xheart xheart xheart... :( )
06 ::queb
(this is awesome. How could it NOT qualify?)
05 Q
04 :au: AUSTRALIA
(I thought this classic would easily be in the final)
03 Q
02 :ua: UKRAINE
:(
01 :ch: SWITZERLAND :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom