Contact us

WV BOSTON 125 🖤 SEMI FINAL 2 🖤 QUALIFIERS REVEALED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
also i forgot to say aka i was expelled from this computer that despite not giving points i'm sad by the flop of my :il: sis xcry your gun girl didn't die in vain

The real question here is of course how it came to be that this song won the NF when only you stanned it hard. How much money did you invest in Fabi's endeavors?
7mdf.gif

Eulaliya

Another Chess musical song in the final? xheat Thank you chaps who voted for Mr. Freddie Trumper into the final! xlove

:7: :lv:
:3: :il:

ferret

Congratulations to the finalists! xwave

::queb :ch: :jp: :il: :lv: :au: :ir: xfaint xcry and I have a question again - who will I vote for in the final?

5/20 :unsure: I wonder how my song ended up in the final if almost everything I like failed...

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for the qualification!! I was quite worried because I know this genre of music isn't always to people's taste here, but I'm really delighted that people enjoyed it and to qualify with such an important message :D

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Wow, so happy to be back in the final xheart

7/10 again, how do I vote in the final :ROFLMAO:

Still sad those 3 didn't get through:

:10: :de:
:6: :ir:
:3: :cali:

Krishoes

I... I... I... I am speechless. xcookie Kween Marzia qualifying for the final. xbowWhat a time to be alive. xheat Will she finally bring elephants on stage for this huge step in her career?

fer20

Wow! Thank you everyone who voted for :sobr: :love:

Blessed Tiê Gasparinetti Biral, 3 qualifications - WV 79/ WV87/ WV125 and 1 flop - WV 47 (27th place - 29th and last place was Adel ).
Last time I qualified two times in a row was between WV86 (Tim Bernardes) and WV87. With Tim Bernardes I finished in the 9th place (my last time in top 10 before WV124) and with Tiê I finished in the bottom 8, so I'm prepared for the right side of the board xcookie

DNQs:

:12: ::queb
:10: :jp:
:8: :susa:
:6: :au:
:4: :il:

And congrats to the other qualifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom