Contact us

WV BOSTON 125 🖤 SEMI FINAL 1🖤 QUALIFIERS REVEALED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Sorry I wasn't able to follow the show - my Gran rang! Lovely scoreboards Gera and some VERY delicious results on them too... xheat xheat

:2: ::berl

Soooo 9/10 through means that the slight disappointment of not qualifying is overwhelmed by the thoughts of such a delicious final lineup to come! Thanks to those who voted for :sc: xhug and congratulations to the twelve who did make it through xcheer

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats to all qualifiers! :) And thank you for a wonderful show, Gera! xbow

But oh my gods, thank you SO much for boosting my cheesy little '80s ballad to the final! :eek: xlove xhug xyaay xheat
Certainly wasn't expecting it, since the other song in my NF had more supporters. Love you all! xheart

:svea:
:12: :nl: xcry xcry xcry xgaah
:5: :sc: :(
:2: :nrwe: :(

ferret

Oh it's Oleg, I had no idea, this is always changing and I lose the track of it xcrazy

Yes, I am not often in the final with :uk: (2 times - 25th and 26th places) so I am not as noticeable as it was with Australia.xshrug
But this time I hope to make a breakthrough... to 24th place! xmadThank you very much to everyone, Chris Corner kisses and hugs you all for this success! xyes

:fi: :nrwe: :sc: :es: :fr: :nl: :hu: :bg: :eek: :cry: I'm sorry, but who will I vote for in the final now?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Western USA Oleg x

Heres a few warning shots:
DYfD.gif

ferret

theditz83

Veteran
What are these results?? Like, for real?

And here was me being all complimentary saying "I enjoyed Semi 1 better overall, 16 songs I liked..." and you repay me with these results?

:be: is appalled and not just because we didn't qualify twice xexcuseme

Reju DNQs
:12: :ca: (disgusting that this isn't in the final - I reckon if one more reju voter had pushed it through it would've been an easy Top 10. So sorry Steph xcry)
:10: xup
:8: :hu: (quirkiest darn track ever, discovered originally in FSC and Ashley bombed it in our :uk: jury votes. I couldn't save it here either :()
:7: :al: (deserved far better xrose)
:6: :fr: :(
:5: :co: (hot debut Olga and deserved the final!)
:4: xup
:3: xup
:2: :bg:
:1: :fi:

Gonna be hard to vote in the final at this rate xfaint

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:8: :hu: (quirkiest darn track ever, discovered originally in FSC and Ashley bombed it in our :uk: jury votes. I couldn't save it here either :()

I was wondering for ages where I knew it from!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom