Contact us

WV BOSTON 125 🖤 SEMI FINAL 1🖤 QUALIFIERS REVEALED

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieBrown

Last congrats to :uk: xyes

kopachka

Congrats to all the qualifiers!

I am going to miss Shqipëria... on the other side, somehow I got 7/10 through.

12 xlove
10 xheat
08 Albania :( This was such a catchy tune, much robbed!
04 Finland
02 Hungary

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Once again, thank you, you can't imagine how happy I am. I thought this song would be mistunderstood because it doesn't follow the prompts that we're used to having in songs. Sending something as risky as this song and making it is magic, it feels even better than sending something that ends very well in the contest. I also imagine that some can't stand it ofc, xrollinglol but that's life and I also don't like all the songs :lol:and respecting everyone's taste is what it takes! ;)

Here are my dnqs. Didn't expect any of these to fail to be honest:

12 :nl: THE NETHERLANDS
10 Q
08 Q
07 Q
06 :nrwe: NORTH RHINE-WESTPHALIA
05 Q
04 :hu: HUNGARY
03 :sc: SCOTLAND
02 :es: SPAIN (
I can't believe this song failed,I thought it would do well and it's lovely...But it was a tough sf for me to vote in...)
01 Q

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations again to everyone that made it.

:12: xheat
:10: xheat
:8: :bg:
:7: xheart
:6: xheart
:5: :nrwe:
:4: :es:
:3: :ca:
:2: xheart
:1: xheart

shortlisted: :nl:::berl:sc:

Not bad to be honest. I'm often used to worse results with my favourites. Bulgaria is a big loss though for the final with its mismatched shoe fantasy. The song originally didn't make my top 10 after the LL but I always go back to listen again to my shortlists and it was a huge grower. Has been in my head a lot. Thanks for sharing it empo.

Zonne147

I can't hide I had some hope on the REJU but as the show went on I understood my chances were over.
It was a bit (very :lol:) disappointing since it is one of my favorite 2020 songs (it's catchy as @kopachka has stated and imo it is a perfect mix of a modern house-ish song with an unique Albanian flavour), maybe with a better draw my chances would have been higher.

:al: NQ's
:6: :fr:
:4: :sc:
:2: :fi:

The results were pretty good though xlove As I said before, I have especially loved my top 5 but sadly :fr: didn't make it :(
Congrats to the qualifiers and best of luck to everyone!! xcheer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom