WV BOSTON 125 🖤 GRAND FINAL 🖤 Results inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:cn: voted for your song too. I will sue :mad:

[automated message]
CONGRATULATIONS, you are this editions lucky winner of the 'Forgotten by Ashley' award. Ashley sends his apologies but appreciated your points very much. xo

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:neus:
Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walkin'
19th place, 93 points

:12: :pe:
:10: :cn: :sobr:
:7: :us: :cali: :de:
:6: :nrwe: :ca:
:4: :vn: :it: :ua:
:3: :se: :be: :ie: :il:
:2: :fi:
:1: :is: :bg:

Poor Nancy suffered the curse of the PQs, but no matter, I knew I had to send her the moment I realised she is eligible for my WV region. Thank you all who enjoyed "These Boots Are Made for Walkin'", with or without points xlove I've listened to her entire discography in the past weeks and she will return one day in WV for sure. Watch your back for them boots

And of course, thank you so much for all the support and posts I received throughout this hosting. It has been an exhausting, very time-restrained experience since I had to host alongside having uni stuff to do, rip my brain forever. Thank you so much Mike for helping me with co-hosting, you're a star xheart

See you all in :ie:, a wonderful country xlove

cegs5

OMG what a result show!
Congratulations Joao on your winning with :ie: Certainly a lovely song, could not get it in my voting but in such a tight Grand Final I had to make painful decisions, happy to see you winning though .
Connor from :se: in a second place, well deserved, love it from the moment I listened to it in your NF.

Nandinha :sobr: made of bronze xheat Tiê is already a WV icon, more from her please! I’m overjoyed for you lovelyxheart

I’m also shocked by my own result, :pe: 6th in the Final, not very common to see myself in the left hand side of the scoreboard when I qualify, thank you everybody for your votes. xrose

Gera and Mike, you have done a marvelous job hosting, thank you for your time!

p.s. OMG Southeast Brazil was a REJU qualifier... I’m happy to have helped a bit, REJU voted after a few years and it paid off. Gonna do it more often... I know pots are there to make the semifinals more balanced but somehow I see more and more unbalanced semis lately, like semis with more qualifiers with this stuff and other semis with more of that... o_O there is when luck really plays a role really, so let’s keep REJU voting!

Eulaliya

Congratulations to neighbour :ie: and Joao for the 3rd (?) win! xcheer
And many thanks for the 13th place for the iconic Murray Head aka Freddie Trumper in a Benny-Bjorn-Rice musical! xlove

Gogerko

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
I litterally don't understand what happened. I sent my votes 2 days ago (21/06 around 10PM) and now I can't find it in my inbox. I'm glad my votes wouldn't change the winner but they would allow Denmark to finish 2nd instead of 4th, Turkey 7th instead of 8th and Poland would reach top10. I'm sorry once again. Am I allowed to participate in the next edition or no? :(

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :ie:! :D Lovely song. xlove

Fantastic hosting from team :neus:! Everything super professional and aesthetically pleasing. xclap xbow

Thank you SO much for all the points to the lovely little cheesy '80s ballad from :svea:! :D xlove xhug xrose xheat

:12: :fi: :lv: xheart
:10: :ca: xheart
:8: :lond: xheart
:7: :cn: :ua: xheart
:6: :ba: :pe: xheart
:5: :nrwe: :hu: :cy: :neus: xheart
:2: :uk: :no: :sobr: xheart
:1: :nl: :ch: xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
I litterally don't understand what happened. I sent my votes 2 days ago (21/06 around 10PM) and now I can't find it in my inbox. I'm glad my votes wouldn't change the winner but they would allow Denmark to finish 2nd instead of 4th, Turkey 7th instead of 8th and Poland would reach top10. I'm sorry once again. Am I allowed to participate in the next edition or no? :(

Ah, that's a shame :( I haven't received anything from you in my inbox. I'm afraid you'll have to sit out next edition

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
btw Congrats also to liza who gets to join the elite club of people who have come last in the final for 2 consecutive editions. xheat

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thank you George for a wonderful show! xheart xlove
A-W-E-S-O-M-E winner, parabéns João! xcheer xbow
And big thanks to the following countries and regions for the points: xcheer xhug 🤩🥰

THE NETHERLANDS 10
ICELAND 6
BULGARIA 10
NORTH RHINE-WESTPHALIA 10
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 1
CHINA 6
UNITED KINGDOM 6
MARMARA 1
SVEALAND 2
FINLAND 3
LATVIA 3
TURKEY 10
POLAND 1
IRELAND 7
JAPAN 6

SWTIZERLAND 8

Zonne147

WV 125 is over, and what an edition!!

No results post for us :al: - this DNQ hurts a lot :cry: One of my favorite 2020 songs...
Thank you to everyone who has voted for us in the semi though!

Anyway, great results!!! All of my Top 5 in the final top 5, wow!! The only exception was my :12: :cy: that got a great 9th place!
:se: :sobr: :dk: :west: - amazing songs for sure xlove I wish I could give you even more points!!

But of course, :ie: and @JSSArcos are the big and deserved winners of WV125!! A beautiful and gorgeous discovery, a song that takes you to another world and makes you forget about this painful life... Massive congrats my friend!! I'm so happy for you!!

Aproveito para referir que temos 2 falantes de português no pódio novamente xheya

Thank you for the amazing hosting once again @Gera11, everything was fantastic!!
See you in WV126!! xwave

fer20

I was the REJU qualifier xfaint

Bronze medal is more than I could expect, I wasn't expecting to reach top 10 again so soon :eek:. Thank you so much for every single point in semi, REJU xheartxrose xhugand in the final xheart. Also thank you for the messages xrose
Parabéns João pela vitoria! Congrats Connor for the second place!
Great show, Gera and Mike!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I was the reju qualifier, I'm not surprised. :lol: Thank you reju voters who saved Christine and this wonderful song, imo of course. xlove
And thank goodness I could help :sobr: to qualify! :eek: This song would be a shame not be a finalist and not to end at the top 10! xlove

Last edited:

JSSArcos

Thank you for this magnificent hosting, it was perfect xbow Congratulations to the rest of the top 5 (all in my top 15) x12points

I don't believe it, I'm the happiest person in the world right now xheart I expected a good result, but never win

I'm shocked, thrilled, crying with joy ... I cannot describe the sensations I feel, it is my 3 victory, but it has a special flavor, this piece is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard in my life. I fell in love. It makes me transcend to another universe, gives me calm, gives me joy, gives me peace, the power of music over a person it is simply xfaint

Winning with an instrumental, winning today (very strong emotions for me**). I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart, the most sincere thing I could say, is Thank youxbowxheart You, this forum, this community are amazing and are very special

** Tomorrow (or better today) is my last day of high school, because of Covid-19 everything was so different this year, we had no dinner, farewell dance, tomorrow everything will end, this "season" of my life will come to an end , a mix of feelings that I feel, joy (finally over haha) / adrenaline in the next step (university), on the other quite sad to end so soon.I had to talk to a friend about it 2 hours before I saw the result, so I had to let it out. :LOL: So victory today has a lot of meaning for me ;)

THANK YOU FOR VOTING IN :ie: and THANK YOU FOR ALL CONGRATULATION COMMENTS xhug

it's late, I'm a little tired, I can't make a decision at this point in relation to hosting the next edition, I'll announce it at night, it's complicated, I have the exam time in 2 weeks, so it will be very complicated, but tomorrow I will make my decision.

Finally, I want to dedicate this victory, it is music to all health professionals from all countries, you are the true heroes xbow

Last edited:

Krishoes

Congrats :ie: Beautiful song xheart

The top 10 of this edition is HOT! xheat I voted for 7 songs xcheer

I reached 4th place in the semi xyaaay and I managed to avoid last place in the final xcookie

Thank you for your votes xrose Thank you Gera for the show xlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom