Not open for further replies.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

00-INTRO.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
There is a big storm coming so I'm posting the show a bit earlier just in case, there have been reports of power outages throughout the country. However, even if the show is posted, you can still attend the Live Listening, which will happen today, at 20:30 CET!

As for the banners, in the Grand Final we'll explore some really beautiful American cities, all worthy for a visit! Boston's budget has been depleted sadly, but the city council has managed to find a sponsor for each finalist! :lol:

cegs5

Yass, got Taco Bell as sponsor and the city in the banner couldn’t be more suitable, New Jersey is home of the largest Peruvian community in the US, there is an enclave called Little Lima even xheat

Great show Gera and you know...

Storms don't last forever, remember
We can hold our hands together
Through this storm, through this storm
Spread your love, give all you got
Hold your head up, don't give up, no no

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
What an incredible show!! Love the idea of sponsors for each entry too xheat Pity :sc: hasn't got anyone... we could have done with the money ;)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Iconic Slab City and Vivienne Westwood (my mum will be pleased) on my banner? xheat Too fabulous xheart

I dread voting in this final already. I've gotten fourteen songs through and love the PQ also.

Krishoes

I am sponsored by an ice cream company xheat

Genesis

Woah, what a work of epicness. And all these sponsors xheat CD Projekt Red xheat

hqdefault.jpg

Also
There is a big storm coming so I'm posting the show a bit earlier just in case, there have been reports of power outages throughout the country.

x87ci.jpg

Uto

Veteran
:co: has voted! xcheer

And when I was about to write it down I saw my votes in WV111 when I got 10/10 qualified :lol: :

IMG-20200618-000401.jpg
This is wholesome. The handwriting is beautiful and all the spelling correct as well, even capitals are done correctly.

cegs5

:pe: voted
One of the best finals ever, I really struggled to shortlist the final ten songs and rank them all, it was painful to leave five songs out that surely would have got high scores in another edition... having an eclectic taste doesn’t help either.

Good luck everybody xrose

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:co: has voted! xcheer

And when I was about to write it down I saw my votes in WV111 when I got 10/10 qualified :lol: :

IMG-20200618-000401.jpg

Handwriting goals xlove Clearly a 12 to me summoned this magic :lol:
I should write them down too, looks cool to look back after a some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom