Contact us

WV BEVERLY HILLS 118 || EXCURSIONS || SEMI FINAL 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Have mercy on my hard rock entries by feral looking men, just the once x

I don't know who it could be though. All the really obvious qualifiers are through I think.

I need the loo brb.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Well done to South Korea!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:sc: Regular Votes

:12: :D
:10: :lv: xcry
:8: :D
:7: :D
:6: :D
:5: :D
:4: :hu:
:3: :fr:
:2: :D
:1: :sobr:

6/10 so another pretty good set of results - sad to lose :lv:, but otherwise no real complaints! Thanks to everyone who saw :sc: through to the final! xhug To celebrate, my NF should be up in the next hour or so :D Thanks for the show Laura! xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats :kr: xheya

So I end my 6 edition run with :bg: getting my fourth DNQ in a row. Not surprising, and I'm so looking forward to moving on to :be: from next edition! And like :sc: I'm celebrating with a single artist NF which will be posted very soon - hope you'll all vote xup

Congrats to the finalists, I got 7/10 this time but definitely gonna miss a couple...

:7: :se:
:5: :fr:
:1: :ba:

esc87fan

Nice news on the WV front for me today: 3rd place in the spin-off and now another qualification! Loreena is indeed my lucky charm!

:ca: SF2

:12:xclap
:10:xclap
:8:xclap
:7:xclap
:6:xclap
:5::bcol:
:4::hu:
:3::lv:
:2::ba:
:1::sobr:

Lost my bottom 5, but got my top 5, so that's a nice tradeoff. Congrats to all the qualifiers!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Oh well, I hear 18 is the new 1, especially in hell for this season.

source.gif

:12: xheart
:10: xheart
:8: xheart
:7: xheart
:6: xheart
:5: :sobr:
:4: :se:
:3: :lv:
:2: xheart
:1: :bg:

Congratulations again to everyone, and to Ana on reaching that goal of two in a row #InspirationalQueen

Thank you for the points you gave my delightful ode to our winged friends. I flopped kinda hard even whilst being super happy with my draw. I guess I really just can't with this kind of music at WorldVision, but still, I'm happy it got some appreciation. I'll try again one day soon, you better believe it.

Until we meet again..

43912-Transformation-Bat-To-Vampire.gif

xamandalearsmile

John1

OMG I MADE IT THROUGHHHHH OMGOMGOMGOMG i

it's been a while!! congrats to everyone and congrats to all of the qualifiers!!!!! xheat

Journalist

:bg: my :1::2: points.. Bulgaria deserves place in the final. I am so disappointed with :ba: result. I expected final, but I finished "last".. surprising, very surprising.. well done to all qualifiers :)

kopachka

Thanks everyone who voted for my 20th Turkish entry, it feels great to make it to the final with such a powerful piece from 2009 xheart

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Ugh, I guess I was unlucky with the draw, with most people who enjoyed my entry during LL being in the other semi, and people that I expected to like my entry from this semi not giving me points. xcry

Sad to lose these too:
:6::bcol:
:5::lv:
:3::fr:
:2::sobr:

Congrats to all qualifiers, especially to my top 4! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom