Not open for further replies.

Genesis

Hello
Polen is back

1335.gif

We are here for our redemption arc

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: are bringing you a really tasty synthwave and metal hybrid that's going to rock the Romanian salt mines. The unsettling (rather rad) music video has 666k views at the moment of me sending it in. We shall all pray this edition of WorldVision hasn't just been cursed.

Uto

Veteran
I am back in Iran. Iran is at war with itself. I will not win, it will not lose, for all that can be won was lost over decades prior and frankly it has nothing left to lose. All that is left is the shimmer in the distance that, when the sun is positioned just right, might be understood as hope. Might be understood as freedom.

I can not really do anything to help the people of Iran. I can spread their voices of despair though. Then that is what I do. Let us put a prism on that shimmer and turn it into rainbows. Dark twisted rainbows.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I just realised I forgot to put the actual name of my song in my form when sending in my entry this morning. Doh. Apologies to whoever was collecting for my slip up there.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
How many qualifiers per semi? Almost afraid to ask.

16. The number of semifinals depends on the number of participating countries and regions:

Participants*SemifinalsQualifiers from each semi**
< 30--
31-36210
37-42211
43-50212
51-60213
61-66214
*not including PQ entry
**including 1 REJU qualifier

We are still in the 11 bracket, NOBODY FORGET TO VOTE OR ELSE xexcuseme

esc87fan

Yeah Charly, but at the same time you have better odds to qualify (58% in SF1, 55% in SF2 due to the PQ voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom