Contact us

WV 163 | Send your entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinch

esc87fan

So 1 semi of 20 and 1 of 21, as Peru and Germany are getting PQs. Seems like there will only be 11 qualifiers from each semi this time

You've been blessed by Team Canada :ca:

hijirio

Veteran
Good luck everyone! See you at the LL 😉

hijirio

Veteran
Sad about low number of participants, but I’m sure marc will deliver a great show for us 😍 Looking forward!

hijirio

Veteran

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
4. Discussion of Moderation or criticism of the Forum's Admins & Mods on the open board is not permitted. If you have questions such as "What happened to my post?" or "Why was I moderated?" are all legitimate questions and many cases have a sound answer but they will not be answered on the open board.

Nicholas123

Oops. Countries and regions are dying, like flies.
1151631880.gif

But it's first time in ages we had such a small edition, so i will focus on the good side (more chances to qualify, less work for the host etc) and enjoy it! :mrgreen:

Uto

Veteran
The less the merrier sis (pot b for a decade now)
Pls we all know pot D and pot B were allies. This is going to hurt B almost as much as D. Moomin era 2 is coming.

hijirio

Veteran
Pls we all know pot D and pot B were allies. This is going to hurt B almost as much as D. Moomin era 2 is coming.
Sis are we in a war? Ahdjfkddkfglgö

Moomin can win 10 times in a row, I stopped caring way too long ago and I strongly recommend this to everyone. xqueenbitch

Uto

Veteran
Sis are we in a war? Ahdjfkddkfglgö

Moomin can win 10 times in a row, I stopped caring way too long ago and I strongly recommend this to everyone. xqueenbitch
Interesting tactic. Does seems to work, I haven't seen the carebear theme song yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom