Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir

Veteran
I wanted Ashley and I got Ashley xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah, closing the first semi xfaint my draw is ok but i really wanted to regular vote for some that ended up in sf2 ;_;

hijirio

Veteran
Oh noo this is a shitty draw, I will probably finish 2nd in the semi xcry

Gabor77

Could someone pls copy the comments for :hu: in case I can't make it xpray

I hope I can, but I ain't sure yet

theditz83

Veteran
Will miss tonight's LL due to banner creation requirements. My work week finally caught up on me and I have another 23 banners to pump out before I can post the show. It'll still be up this evening though, determined to run a tight ship this edition 🫡

Eulaliya

Can someone copy the comments for :en: as I'll be asleep by then? Many thanks xrose

theditz83

Veteran
Just a quick update and minor apology in advance from me.

With last-minute meetings in work all of today, and my hubby treating me to a weekend away for our wedding anniversary this weekend, the majority of my free-time for the next weekend has all but vanished, meaning that I'll have to vastly scale back my plans for the Semi 2 results reveal show and the final show banners. Final show banners will need to take priority, so I'll do a more simple reveal show for the Semi 2 qualifiers tonight - no more Where's Wally/Waldo with the tulips you might be pleased to here! - as this will at least allow me to concentrate on making the final banners look semi-presentable.

Thanks for your understanding, and I'll still be on track for my original schedule xup

Zeus

Well maybe it's because I'm the new guy in town, but idc that much how you present the results (or even banners), text and spoilers would not be less fun for me. Just relax and make it fun for yourself as well, no pressure.

theditz83

Veteran
Yeah, you did a great job with your hosting already. A text results show is no issue here, as you can still be creative with it. xheart
You're good, I still have the results with the image boards showing each qualifier, just nothing more elaborate like last night. And the final banners might not reach the level I'd originally planned, but appreciate your kind comments guys.

Making an old stressed (at real life) host happy 🥴 xlove

Looren

Veteran
You're good, I still have the results with the image boards showing each qualifier, just nothing more elaborate like last night. And the final banners might not reach the level I'd originally planned, but appreciate your kind comments guys.

Making an old stressed (at real life) host happy 🥴 xlove

*hugs* xheart

Looren

Veteran

Positive or negative one ? Superstitious people please tell me if it's good or bad 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom