Contact us

WV 158 LEIDEN 🌷 GRAND FINAL IN BLOOM 🌷 WINNER REVEALED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theditz83

Veteran
WV158-Promo.png

WELKOM IN LEIDEN

Final-Header.png

Time-to-vote.png

FERRET SHOW

Last edited:

esc87fan

:ca: has voted

I brought some Bossche bol from Den Bosch - the Jan de Groot bakery near the central train station is THE place in the city to get them!
main-qimg-53e28af3c647639d7e8d2f0fea57d33a-lq.jpg

esc87fan

One of my favorite day trips during my stay in the Netherlands was to the delta in Zeeland province. Neeltje Jans is a really cool place and I still have my admission ticket tucked away.

I got really excited when the Tour de France route in 2015 was announced because stage 2 ended at Neeltje Jans after starting in Utrecht. The stage route also went through Rotterdam, host city of ESC 2021 - the riders actually rode across the Erasmus Bridge

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well, while all these editions threads glitch out so I can't even see the threads listed, luckily I justed voted. This final was sooo good. 🔥 ofc had to cut out some excellent songs, but I got a lot of new songs from this edition.

theditz83

Veteran
Well, while all these editions threads glitch out so I can't even see the threads listed, luckily I justed voted. This final was sooo good. 🔥 ofc had to cut out some excellent songs, but I got a lot of new songs from this edition.
In what way do they glitch? Something to do with the images? Don't want anything ruining people's enjoyment of the show so let me know if I need to try and fix anything ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
In what way do they glitch? Something to do with the images? Don't want anything ruining people's enjoyment of the show so let me know if I need to try and fix anything ;)

No, the threads totally disappeared and then when I got the link your posts weren't there. I actually set you to ignore accidentally somehow lmao. Obviously unconsciously decided to start our enemies era. :lol: It's all fine now, just my stupidity.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
No, the threads totally disappeared and then when I got the link your posts weren't there. I actually set you to ignore accidentally somehow lmao. Obviously unconsciously decided to start our enemies era. :lol: It's all fine now, just my stupidity.
This Solentoya/Moisantia war declaration is giving me Griffin Empire Napoleon era vibes

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This Solentoya/Moisantia war declaration is giving me Griffin Empire Napoleon era vibes

My cold war with Begonia just took a whole turn when one of our closest allies went over to the dark side. I might have to start a boycott tbh

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
channeling my inner late-voter self this final, sorry Garyyy 🥺 doing a re-listen right now

Aand done. :west: voted! A pretty nice final overall, had my top 3 pretty much locked in but had to think a bit about the rest. I wanted to vote for ~13 songs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom