Contact us

WV 158 LEIDEN 🌷 GRAND FINAL IN BLOOM 🌷 WINNER REVEALED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewigkeit

Veteran
CONGRATS ZADIK xlove Bop never dies xheat Music is fireworks 🎆 etc.

Thanks for the 13th place for ::sudo #luckynumber And thanks for a fantastic hosting, @theditz83 🌷

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Super great winner, back to back serves atm with these winners xheat. Just what we like to see. Can't wait for an elite summer edition in Romania. Constana waiting? xheat Gary, you've done a wonderful job on hosting. It's been a fun and creative edition. thank you for hosting. xheart

Thank you for all the points and the 8th place, super thrilled with that, especially with them coming from a nice mix of people. It usually doesn't happen. Thank you. xheart

:susa: 8th
134pts

:12: :hr:
:10: :ca: :west:
:8: :it: :ca:
:7: :us: :marm: :se:
:6: :nl: :be: :au:
:5: :no: ::guel :hu: :pe:
:4: :cy:
:3: :ro: :es: :pl: :lt: :fi:
:2: ::sile :uk: :mn:
:1: ::midw :is:

xkiss

Zeus

Congrats to @NikolaiMoller and thanks for hosting @theditz83 and @AshleyWright

Good to see Ukraine and Lithuania high in the ranking, my #1 and #2. My own result (19th in semi) was a bit dissapointing, but at the same time not a big shock after listening to all the songs. I guess it was just very different.

I'm still new to all these online contests - and still looking for the ones I will continue, not going to participate in all of them on the long term because too much deadlines and too little time - but I have decided to give this one another run, so you'll see me at least back for next edition. With a song that's maybe a little bit more accessible for this contest.

My votes in the semis (I think I forgot to post one earlier):

SF1
:12: Ukraine
:10: UK
:8: Norway
:7: Ireland
:6: Western USA
:5: Spain
:4: United States
:3: Southern USA
:2: Latvia
:1: Croatia

SF2
:12: Bavaria
:10: Poland
:8: Lithuania
:7: Finland
:6: Greece
:5: Mongolia
:4: France
:3: Hokkaido
:2: Serbia
:1: Australia

Last edited:
Grattis Niko för segern! Underbart att du har vunnit Världsvisionen för första gången, ser verkligen fram emot en Zadik arrangemang även här. Däremot tycker jag att vinnarlåten är lite sådär... Produktionen är riktigt snygg och Minelli har otrolig potential, men låten isig är ganska typisk för sin sort. Riktigt kul att många tycker om låten även om jag hellre föredra Rampampam.

Stort lycka till med arrangemanget i kommande upplaga Niko! xheart

Bedankt Gerrit voor je WV-hosting. De informatie over de verschillende plekken in Nederland was leerzaam en de humor van jullie shows was leuk! Het detectivespel van de semi-resultaten was erg creatief, veel lof voor @esc87fan voor het vinden van elke Tulp in deze afbeeldingen!

Automatisch vertalen is geweldig!

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Hope Niko finds some time to check this result soon - last seen 12:00 yesterday, he doesn't even know of his glorious victory yet xheat

Also, blatant promotion :lol: But our :nl: NF to select a HAEVN symphonic track for 159 is running again, and we'd love your help! Head over to our Green Room thread to help us choose xlove

iowacorn

Before it's too late, congratulations to Nico for winning with the hottest song in the pack, my :12:. "Just one more :coffee:..." stuck in my head forever.

Also congrats to the tulip of Scotland himself Gary for putting on an incredible show with very very exciting results. Always hitting that ball out of the park.

+ thank you for my first medal, WV community!! I am thrilled that you guys appreciated that dark, sweat tribal track as much as I did! The fact that it's in Sumerian (like how???) will always blow my mind. Anyway, I am thrilled and this makes me even more excited for my future as :lt: :alien:

I'd like to thank everyone who voted Lithuania's way ^,^

:12: :hk::seou::hu:
:10::be:::guel:ro::gr::pe::ru:
:8::kr:
:6::no:
:5::il:::ceca
:4::pl::uk::cn::mn:
:3::en:
:2::au::cy:::bava
:1::tr:

See you in 159 with more from my underground Vilnius discotheque.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Omg Niko sis you did it xlove Cannot wait to see in which city will the Zadikopter crash land. xheat
And what a top 3! :eek: #EasternEuropeDominance

Thank you so much for 14th place and 112 points!
:12: :it:
:8: ::midw :marm: :de: :au: :hr: ::bava
:7: :ca:
:6: :ua: :rs:
:5: :be:
:4: :es: :fi: :se:
:3: ::sile :hk: :uk:
:2: ::ceca :lv: :ie:
:1: :susa:

Great hosting, Gary and co-host Ash xlove Twas a very flowery edition, hope you did not cause another tulip mania in NL xheat :lol:

ferret

One of the worst Minelli songs, but... Congratulations on the win 🇷🇴 & Mykola! :giggle: I should probably be glad, because the first one who sent "Mariola" to the contest (WLSC two years ago), but then the success was more modest due to the unknown artist.xshrug
Hosting was great, thank you very much Gary + Ashley! (y)(y)

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seriously never thought this would happen.........

I've now been a part of this contest/community for 2 years (feels like I joined yesterday) and it has been such a pleasure!! I've met so many great people and discovered a lot of music through this contest xheart WV is also a great escape, when I need to relax after a long day or just to get my mind off things in life.

Thank you for all those points xheart xheart xheart

And not to forget Gary and Ash - thank you for a great hosting! xheart xheart

Lastly I wanna say that I'm very pleased to do Romania proud here (their music scene is soooo strong atm).

Omg Niko sis you did it xlove Cannot wait to see in which city will the Zadikopter crash land. xheat

- We all know the Zadiks are random, so we are probably gonna crash in a random little village of Romania xqueenbitch

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
About the hosting of next edition:

I would love to host, but right now I have so much stuff going on in my private life while working 40+ hours a week as well.

Therefore, I would need a co-host to help me!! probably just need some help with the banners, since I'm the worst graphic designer out there (look at my previous hostings in OM and WV Spin offs) fkdghfkffghjkshfkdd

Krishoes

Congrats :ro: xcheer

Thank you for your votes to :it: and to the hosts for the excellent job xheart xrose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom