Not open for further replies.

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR ENTRY BY PM TO WORLDVISION IN THE FOLLOWING (!!!) FORM:
Country/Region:
Artist - Song:
Video link:

Back-up entry: (optional, but highly recommended)

DDL - 30th April 18:00 CEST
CHANGES
Amir | :es: Spain ➟ :il: Israel
Ausesken | ::cata Catalonia ➟ :es: Spain
Seok-jin | ::sudo Sudogwon ➟ ::midw Midwestern USA
JChan | ::weca Western Canada ➟ ::ceca Central Canada
whiteshoes | ::bmen Bremen ➟ :kant: Kanto
Gabe | :kz: Kazakhstan ➟ :mn: Mongolia

RETURNING
daniels1000 | ::bava
ZoboCamel | :jp:
marc | :de:

BREAK
MiraShadowMan | :ru:
esc87fan | :ca:
fer20 | :sobr:
EDC0708 | :at:

ENTERING

WITHDRAWING

lavieenrose | ::midw
kopachka | ::gota

Last edited by a moderator:

esc87fan

Canada will be on a 1-edition break as per my statement in my green room thread

Eulaliya

And Eulaliya has lost another old close ally again... now who will be my next close Pot E ally, maybe Kai or Steph (or possibly Fer)? Who knows...
Now she has to endure countless editions scrambling for new strategies...

Meanwhile :en: is holding a Eurohouse/Trance NF featuring Tina Cousins - feel free to vote here xcheer

Amir

Veteran
:il: is back
I chose my first flop rather because of the iconic name of the singer (very Pot B) and not the song itself jhgjkf

Eulaliya

Calviiiin xcry xcry

:fr: is in
We're gonna miss Robert & Calvin in WV, they're always and will be always my closest allies in WV xcry
Now I'm just officially an orphan player with no close allies, who's gonna be my next one

theditz83

Veteran
We're gonna miss Robert & Calvin in WV, they're always and will be always my closest allies in WV xcry
Now I'm just officially an orphan player with no close allies, who's gonna be my next one
You and Ana are my two Eurobeat legends - you also stan those classic Eurodance/Trance artists hard too. I would be devastated to ever lose you in this contest... "What's England sending?" is at the top of my list every time it gets to LL/show reveal time xlove

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
You and Ana are my two Eurobeat legends - you also stan those classic Eurodance/Trance artists hard too. I would be devastated to ever lose you in this contest... "What's England sending?" is at the top of my list every time it gets to LL/show reveal time xlove
++++ your dance side is safe with us xlove

Nicholas123

:gr: entry sent. Returning artist but this time in a hot collaboration with a living legend of the Greek music industry!

A small hint; It will be my first spoken-word song. My body is more than ready, i hope yours too. :mrgreen:

hijirio

Veteran
Turkey :tr: is either in with a Ukrainian refugee (main entry), or a song I have been wanting to send for 2 years (my backup).

Milos-BC

:fi: has submitted an entry.

I have recovered from COVID and I managed to recharge mentally to a certain degree (though, of course, emptiness still remains).

I've missed all of you and I was thinking about you even when things were really rough.

These latest events have only inspired me even more to keep fighting for a better and healthier world for all of us. This is something that my grandfather would want as well and this is something that I want for everyone reading these lines and their loved ones.

A tough road still lies ahead, but I am pushing forward.

Meanwhile, we can have fun and enjoy some great music.

As our dear Konstrakta would say: "A forum member needs to be healthy" xleft

I am glad to be back!

ferret

Tough choice 🇬🇧 for this edition. Not too fun, moderately epic song, nautical theme, not a very famous artist...
I'm not sure if I can qualify for the final, but this song is beautiful. It's worth the risk! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom