Contact us

WV 156 MARIUPOL | SEMIFINAL 2 | RESULTS OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierro

Z1qcMhH.png

In the Second Semifinal we continue exploring Mariupol and its surroundings, as well as new Vyshyvanka ornaments which we made specifically for each participating region. Enjoy the tour!

OPENING ACT:

FERRET SHOW:

Send your votes to @ferret

unknown.png

DEADLINE:
9TH MAY 23:59 CET
*Central Canada banner glitch will be fixed

Last edited:

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Important - Ireland's entry was found to have already been sent at the LL and is therefore ineligible. Since the juror has not sent a backup entry, they will have to withdraw from this edition. We would like to reiterate how much we recommend sending a backup entry in case situations like this happen again.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Well done Mira too then. They're beautifully done. Must have taken you a while, especially considering each design is unique.

esc87fan

And there was no backup. I fell victim to that twice, so now I make sure more often than not to send a backup even if my intended entry has never been sent

Seok-jin

Beautiful show x12points
::midw has voted in both semifinals. Good luck! xcheer

Looren

Veteran
Important - Ireland's entry was found to have already been sent at the LL and is therefore ineligible. Since the juror has not sent a backup entry, they will have to withdraw from this edition. We would like to reiterate how much we recommend sending a backup entry in case situations like this happen again.

Oh no Luis not again 😭 😭

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has voted in both semis. Not the strongest edition but some good choices here, and enough to fill up two decent top 10s. Both semis were about even for me as well, although my top 10 is more varied in the second.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:west: has finally voted in this semi as well. I think the first semi was stronger but overall not bad, not bad at all!

theditz83

Veteran
:nl: has reju voted - and OMG @hijirio legend!!!! This song was played almost every day by the pool on my holiday in Turkey in late 2020 and I never had my phone on my to Shazam it. And now I've found it again xlove

hijirio

Veteran
:nl: has reju voted - and OMG @hijirio legend!!!! This song was played almost every day by the pool on my holiday in Turkey in late 2020 and I never had my phone on my to Shazam it. And now I've found it again xlove

SİSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS i have been living in this country for 27 years but never heard this song anywhere, i discovered it on my own from deep web! if i was there i would twerk my gay ass and drop my puss to the floor for real AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i'm happy to have helped you, if you need to know any other song dont hesitate to ask me, my brain is like a huge shazam jukebox for turkish pop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom