Contact us

WV 156 MARIUPOL | SCHEDULE + FINAL DRAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierro

kJq6I4I.png

MvlZjRm.png

:ua: :ua: :ua:

Mariupol, located in the south of the Donetsk region, on the northern coast of the Sea of Azov, is one of the largest cities of Ukraine, a very important industrial and economic center of the country.

ixbin81.jpg

Guests of the city can greatly diversify their pleasant sea and land holidays, having visited various museums, beaches, monuments, cinemas, parks and other memorable places. As a host city of Worldvision 156, Mariupol offers you a nice night atmosphere, a lot of hot men on streets and warm weather during this season.

nochnaya-bashnya-1536x1064.jpg
photo_2020-10-21_17-49-54.jpg

img_3266-1536x1024.jpg
31fea9ebc5b710c5d9f5c38f7697ca10.jpg

YOUR HOSTING TEAM

UrUz9Np.png
U7psiml.png
A8OSR2C.png

🚢 WISH US GOOD LUCK 🚢

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I was hoping it would be Mariupol. ❤ What a wonderful and poignant choice. Good luck hosting Vlad, Mira and Oleg. ✌

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Wow, I'm speechless. What a choice! I'm going to have to think of something to send that feels apt for this very special edition. Good luck to our already legendary hosting trio of Vlad, Oleg and Mira! The three of you have got this xyes

theditz83

Veteran
No idea who might stan my entry this edition since it's a more melo left-field entry from usual, so I'll just complain about being in the semi with 1 extra competitor instead xqueenbitch

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
At first I was disappointed as I was looking for a couple of specific names I knew could be bountiful, but on closer inspection this draw doesn't seem bad at all. I think it could give a risky entry a proper fighting chance, which is exciting xyes

And what is happening to poor Pot E? We're shrinking so rapidly :cry:

ShoeFlo

don't really care about the draw. My personal WV motivation is approaching a low point at the moment and the winner of my Flop NF (4 voters) won't probably make the final anyway

I don't wanna sound too dramatic though. In the time period of almost 120 editions I took part in, I guess it's normal to experience moments in which the motivation isn't quite on the peak. Great thing of WV that is usually doesn't last too long until you regain the fun. Hope you guys sent some gems xheart

Uto

Veteran
My draw is pretty shit, but I should have faith in my sonk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom