Contact us

WV 156 MARIUPOL | GRAND FINAL | RESULTS POSTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :se:! :) And congrats to :lv: on that Top 3 finish! xlove

Thank you so much Team :ua: for your fantastic hosting! xbow Loved all the Ukrainian folk art patterns we got this edition on the banners and the scoreboards, and the banners also helped me brush up on my Cyrillic skills.

Nicholas123

Congrats to :se: and Connor!!1 xcheer

Britney won in a way. It's just not her "piece of me" :mrgreen:

Thnx for an amazing 4th place! xheart

Thnx to our host team for an incredible job! :D

P.S. finally sorry for this esc gif diarrhea. :mrgreen:

Uto

Veteran
Conny wins with a song I forgot but scored, so yeah I dunno what the fuck is up with that (congrats though). Latvia didn't roflstomp the competition like I expected but third place is nice for my 12. Belgium just misses 100 pts but respectable finish. Mongolia was robbed in a way grand larceny doesn't even begin to describe and finally Norway shouldn't have come last in both my honest and dishonest opinion, but I don't make decisions around here so you all have me by the nuts and I'm not sure yet whether I like it or not.

I thank the hosts for what has been an inspiring edition. We the people gave a big middle finger to the politicians that would have us at each others throats. Mira, you are one of us, your place of birth does not mean you are on the other side of a wall. Fierro and ferret, you have shown us that just because you are in a war that doesn't mean life suddenly stops. If anything, life is more vivid than ever now that we know it can not be taken for granted. Thank you.

Next edition Belgium will order pizza. About three people will get this joke. Congratulations if you do.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oh wow! super great winner, congratulations :se: Connor! xbow xbow

Thank you Vlad, Oleg & Mira for your group hosting. xheart It's a wonderful and also quite poignant edition, showcasing Mariupol at its very best and not how most of us see it now. Thank you! xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Thank you elite hosts Vlad, Oleg and Mira for an amazing edition, showcasing in a beautiful way a city that the whole world now knows sadly for all the wrong reasons. Hopefully, one day Mariupol can rise again! xpray

Thank you for this fab 8th place for :nl: - especially to all of the amazing new voters throwing us some points. Interesting to see some regular voters of mine missing, but Eefje doing what I'd hoped and doing her best for pot relations

And bringing those semi winning vibes too - that's a first xheat

:12: Hokkaido, Italy, Sweden
:10: Vietnam, Denmark, Mexico
:8: Belgium
:7: United Kingdom
:6: Kanto, Finland, United States
:5: Valencia
:4: Spain, Cyprus, Norway
:3: Poland, Bavaria

And congrats once again to Conny - I didn't know if this would be too mainstream for the masses, but a hot bop has triumphed xheat I shall ensure that the next edition is marked in an appropriate manner xlove

Last edited:

Krishoes

Congrats Connt and :se: xheart

Me voting for the bottom 3, immaculate taste xcheer

Grazie per i voti all'Italia :it: xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big congratulations to Conny 🍾🍫 You were my 11th ©
Also, well done to the other medallists, Steffan and Aigars!!

The biggest thank you to Vlad, Oleg and Mira. It's an edition to be proud of. One for us always to remember. President Zelensky said that this year wouldn't be the last time Ukraine wins Eurovision, and that one day the contest will be held in Mariupol. I believe him. Until then though we've enjoyed having that honour first at WorldVision :cool: It was a moving choice and it's been a treat to experience it all. Thank you Team Ukraine 💙💛

MARCOMEN

Oh dear! I forgot to include a region in my top 10 ranking...
I thought I only forgot to include :susa: in my top 10 ranking but I also forgot to include :lv: too...
:susa: would have been my :6: (and I like SYML a lot).
:lv: would have been my :3:.
Sorry :susa: and :lv: :(

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I thought I only forgot to include :susa: in my top 10 ranking but I also forgot to include :lv: too...
:susa: would have been my :6: (and I like SYML a lot).
:lv: would have been my :3:.
Sorry :susa: and :lv: :(

It's a good job SYML was sent by :west: :mrgreen: I'll forgive you on his behalf

esc87fan

Grattis Sweden from Team Canada on your victory! We look forward to returning next edition feeling recharged and ready to go!

Congratulations :se: and Conny. It's an alright winner, but one of the better Conny entries sent as I have known. I'm really happy for how this edition turned out with all the entries and a damn strong grand final line-up. Continue that way!

The biggest winners in this edition are of course Vlad, Mira and Oleg for this symbolic hosting. Despite the horrific events you have been through for different reasons, you all still did a very competent hosting and added a unique flavor to the presentation (through all the results shows, banners, voting and etc). This hosting will be remembered for a long time and we are standing for you.

:no: also got that hot last place. Thank you @Ringdalen for suggesting the playlist to me and I choose the sent song. I would never thought the song would make it to the final, but I really liked "feit liten taper" and it felt quite personal to me. Maybe the subtext is a Scandinavian thing, kek. Thank you for the points also despite ending up death last.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Wait... what :lol: wow, I absolutely did not see this coming!! Just the other day I was literally talking about how I didn't think I had a winner on my list for Sweden and yet here we are xcrazy Piece of Me is an absolute banger and one of my most listened to songs of the year, yet weirdly I've had it on my list for about half a year but never sent it for some reason - I guess my timing couldn't have been better!

Thanks so much to everyone who voted for :se:, especially @theditz83 for the one and only 12 (hot 12 swap xheat) and congratulations to :seou: :lv: for rounding up the top 3. Funny that this is the second time I've won over Seoul, as Agnes beat Everglow back in WV130 - sorry Steffan 💀

A big thank you to our hosting team as well @Fierro @ferret @MiraShadowMan, you've all done an amazing job making this edition in Ukraine so special and touching. Слава Україні!

As for next edition, I will most likely come to regret this but I will host - welcome back to Sweden! 🇸🇪 I'll try to get a schedule thread up later today :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom