Contact us

WV 155 BREMEN | GRAND FINAL | RESULTS pg 3 | SPREADSHEET post #334

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journalist

Congratulations to Ukraine and @Fierro xheart I think the best song won and I am very glad to see Go_A as the winner xlove

Thanks to everyone who voted for :ba: Bosnia and Herzegovina, and especially to the winner for an incredible 12 points xheart and to Russia for an excellent 10, as well as to the others on all points 1-8. I am glad that after a series of failures I managed to reach the finals and I hope that I will continue to do so. xcheer

Congrats for our amazing host team xheart

Krishoes

Congrats :ua:, a wonderful deserving winner xcheer

Thank you Florian and Anna for the great hosting! xheart

See you next edition!

Uto

Veteran
Winner is fine and congratulations to Vlad of course. I blanked it though. I like Go_A, but this one just isn't for me. I mean to me it feels like they have found the hit machine and are just pushing the buttons for more, which is fine but I want to see those boundaries pushed.

Hosting was obviously good. Got nice art, got a minor mistake but that happens almost every WV so yeah smooth sailing really. Thanks to Anna and Flo for this.

Think Hungary was underrated, I expected it to be in the convo for the win but that never materialized completely. It deserved a top 3 finish at least.

Fierro

Thank you so much xheart Unbelievable to get it with such a tremendous margin and 218 points in total. Everyone who gave us points and opinions on this song (even not favorable), I'm very pleased!

Being absent in WV for a month in my conditions felt like I wasn't here for years. To be honest, right now I hardly feel true emotions from long dreamt win in this contest (7,5 years since last time) because my life is at surreal state so far. I sent this song while still being on occupied territory but with access to Internet. Needed seconds to decide on the entry. Kalyna sounded magnificent, magical, vital.

Now that I'm free and in safety I can confirm that Ukraine will host the upcoming edition of WV. Since I don't feel energized enough yet to host it alone, we'll do it with few other forum members who offered their help. See you soon!

Congratulations @Fierro! It's amazing to have you back at the contest and in the forum in general. I'm not a big fan of the winner song though... Go_A has much stronger songs than this, and being a landslide winner doesn't feel right.

But yeah... Go_A has become a cash cow and WV being WV as usual when it comes to monovoting.

Good hosting from @Stargazer and @whiteshoes of course, good theme with the movies from all over the world, and eye-catching graphical design for the banners. Very good stuff indeed.

And finally, thank you for the points to :no: It does feel surreal for you that Luis isn't helming the country anymore and seeing how the Norweigan points were distributed, kek. Even if 16th place feels low for a based song like Monogamy but I'm at least happy for making it to the final. Thank you gurls! xheart

ferret

Another victory for Go-A, another victory for Ukraine! :love: Thus, I will soon believe in the victory of Kalush at Eurovision! :lol:
Вітаю, Владе! xcheers It's a small compensation for all the pain you've suffered in the past month...

Thanks to everyone who voted for 🇬🇧 & Zola Blood, I'm very happy that I was able to make it to the final with this band! xloveI don't remember the last time I won a reju vote... Perhaps it was with Australia.

Lovely scoreboards Anna, great hosting Flo, thanks a lot! xup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom