Contact us

WV 155 BREMEN | GRAND FINAL | RESULTS pg 3 | SPREADSHEET post #334

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShoeFlo

::bmen sent its voting to WV account. After USA tragically failed in the Semis my choice for the final 12 points was a no-brainer. I also enjoyed my points 10 down to 4, and what I love the most is the variety of genres there... none of the songs is like the other. It is fun listening to them in one go. Below the 4 points there is a huge gap. I had to find three more songs to fill up my Top 10... I had six contenders and it took me a while to decide for three ones but I think I reward the right ones with my points. All my low-pointers have something positively infectious so in the end I am satisfied with my ranking.

Amir

Veteran
My last votes for :es: are in
Eventually I really enjoyed this Final :>

theditz83

Veteran
:nl: finally voted (where has this week gone?)

Great final - my Top 3 especially are all deserving of a :12: but happy with my Top 10 despite a few songs missing out xrose

Had a couple of growers from the semis as well - nice timing with that growing energy legends xheat

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
:ro: has voted

what a strong final xheat love my top 10 and had to cut out 5 songs, I really wanted to vote for...

think my :12: is the best wv entry ever?????

Gabor77

:hu: has just voted xheat
It's a great final again xlove I would have loved to give my 11th at least a point :(

MARCOMEN

::vale has voted. I like 11 songs so unfortunately I had to blank a song I enjoy.

Charly

I enjoyed my top 4-5

Gabor77

Sad news: I forgot to vote for a country xcry I don't know how it could happen, I'm sorry xgaahxfacepalm
I don't know if I am allowed to say who it is, but you would have gotten my :7: or :6: points :( I will make it up to you xrose

ShoeFlo

Sad news: I forgot to vote for a country xcry I don't know how it could happen, I'm sorry xgaahxfacepalm
I don't know if I am allowed to say who it is, but you would have gotten my :7: or :6: points :( I will make it up to you xrose

Oh no :( Imagine this would have changed the winner :eek: Let's hope this is not the case

I screwed up with the shortlisting at one point and forgot to include a country that would have gotten my :4: in the final after realizing the entryactually made to the final.

Shit happens dude and that’s nothing to be ashamed of, happens to everyone.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Happened to me once with my :12: in NSC xcookie

Omg i had the same once when one of Nikos Danish entries went from a 12 in the semi to a 0 in the final. 😶😶 just reminds you to be more careful next time.

@Gabor77 I wouldn't worry - you're not the first and you wont be the last.

Ewigkeit

Veteran
::crim sent their votes a couple of days ago xcheer It was a decent final, but I had one of the most obvious 12 points of mine in my entire song-contests history 555555

I also suggest everyone to check the text-show one last time before submitting their votes in order not to miss out anything. Whatever has happened has happened, though, so don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom