Contact us

WV 155 BREMEN | GRAND FINAL | RESULTS pg 3 | SPREADSHEET post #334

Status
Not open for further replies.

hijirio

Veteran
and apparently I won the semi!!!! yassss, I often win the semi but fail to rig the final

will invest more in the future, mwah

iowacorn

Congratulations, Vlad and Ukraine!!!! xheart

At first, I wasn't super huge on this edition, but wow, you all sent a bunch of growers.

I LOOOOVE seeing Argentina be top ten. ugh, such a good song.

Wanted to give an hnourable mention to Catalonia, Serbia, Svealand and top 10, just out of my UK.

Great hosting Anna and Whiteshoes :D

See you in the next on ^,^

Last edited:

Ausesken

Congrats to :ua: for a well deserved victory! xheat xbow Really glad to see my 12 pointer win! x12points

Also I'm really surprised by the amount of points ::cata got in this final, as I thought it was a kinda risky entry. My intuition about what songs will do good in WV is terrible, as you see. Hence I never write my predictions :lol:

Finally, thank you very much to our hosts Flo and Anna for an amazing edition! xheart

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
A big thanks to these beautiful jurors! Ending13th in the final was an amazing start with :ie:! xlove xhug

CANADA 5

UK 5

SUDOGWON 10

SVEALAND 10

AUSTRIA 2

WESTERN CANADA 4

DENMARK 1

VALENCIA 4

GREECE 3

LATVIA 12 🌹

MEXICO 2

CYPRUS 8

SILESIA 12 🌹

WESTERN USA 10

CHINA 6

UKRAINE 5

POLAND 5

CATALONIA 2

BREMEN 5

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulationnsss once again Vlad :ua: great winner, it's kinda ironic as I despised their ESC entry with a burning passion but this I thoroughly enjoyed. I never do winner predictions but It seemed fairly strong in my mind that you'd prevail with this, and you did. Super happy for you and your victory, in this great edition. Which btw, Anna, Flo a pot F dream team hosting pair, this edition in Bremen has been sooo good. thank you for hosting. Bremen bagged another 200+ point winner. :mrgreen:

I'm so shocked with my result, and i'm not just saying that. You all know me and my history in this contest, but this was something I sent with the expectation of an NQ and I seemed to have majorly underrated it, because a top 10 is far beyond what I thought. Thank you very much indeed. xheart

:susa: 9th
124pts

:12: :cn: :kr: Asian Power xbow
:10: :ba: :paci: ::sile :es:
:8: :vn:
:7: :ru:
:6: :ua: :ro: :nl:
:5: :no: :be:
:4: :tr: :mx:
:3: xexcuseme
:2: ::crim
:1: xexcuseme

xrose

theditz83

Veteran
Great winner - well deserved Vlad xclap

Thanks to Flo and Anna for the outstanding hosting - the banners, the shows, everything was just perfect. And you should be employed by the local tourist board Flo right now - those promo vids for Bremen were :love:

Thanks to all the legends below for your points this edition - I was just delighted to qualify tbh, so Top 20 in the final is grand for me :)

:nl: 20th
88 points

:10: :vn: :rs: :kr: ::cata xlove
:8: :susa: :paci: xlove
:7: :at: xlove
:6: :ba: :tr: xlove
:4: ::nuna :pl: :us: xlove
:1: :ro: xlove

Next edition - something ever so slightly different in style for us from a reasonably new discovery for me. Intrigued???? xthink

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The biggest ever congratulations to our Vlad xheart What an absolutely tremendous victory, and a well deserved, meaningful one. We've missed you and I don't think you could have made a more impactful return as shown by your landslide victory. This is a special one to remember 🏆 :ua:

Big congratulations as well to our runner up Gabe and our bronze medallist Oualid 🥈🥉

And finally thank you Anna and Flo for giving us such a wonderful edition. The banners couldn't have been more lovely. Quintessential Anna style with Flo's movie touch. Amazing work xyes

ShoeFlo

::bmen we had to leave. - Blood in the Sink, 25th 70 pts ::bmen

Thanks to:
:8: :uk: :at: :dk: :ua: :us:
:7: ::vale
:5: ::nswa
:4: :svea: ::hokk

:3: :it: :en:
:2: :lv:
:1: :au: :ie:

despite finishing on the last place I am very satisfied with my result... Didn't think I would be competitive in the slightest and thought I should celebrate every single point, but in the end I wasn't even on the last place for most of the time during voting process... Actually then it was a bit annoying I didn't stay above the last place, but the competition was certainly too strong. There was no song I realistically could beat with my sweet lil indie rock entry.
And five :8: 's ? Damn, that's quite something! Great I could delight so many people with my choice.

Thanks for all the nice words regarding the hosting. Obviously Anna deserves the most credit. I only received and counted votings, did the draw and contributed some banner pictures

And Congrats to :ua: and Vlad... not a fan of this song. I actually like the instrumentation but I can't into the singers voice and vocal style. Didn't like their ESC entry either, although it is Pot F material

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Go_A slaying once again on this forum xheat Definitely not my favorite from them, but this multipots hybrid is a totally decent song understandable it won.
Congrats Vlad 🇺🇦 🇺🇦 🇺🇦

I didn't expect to Q so any result is good
:10: :cn:
:8: :no: :ru:
:7: :be: :vn: :ro:
:6: :it:
:5: :tr: :kr:
:4: :cali: :seou: :ar: :se:
:3: ::crim :kz: :ua:
:1: :es: :rs:

Thank you Flo and Anna for a very beautiful and colorful hosting !

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :ua: Vlad xlove Go_A deserves nothing but the gold. I remember when they won VSC a few years back, everyone was enchanted by their song and rightfully so. Congrats to the top 3 legends as well! It warms my heart to see Kazakhstan back in WV and doing good.

Great hosting team #FloAnna, the banners really made me nostalgic for early WV, something like WV 4 or 21ish. Very cool idea for a hosting theme.

As for my result, it still sucks, but at the moment Im just... I don't know, grateful to be part of this community. Through the years it's been the one thing that hasn't changed and one of my comfort zones. Love you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom