Contact us

WV 148 | Send your entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theditz83

Veteran
Oh man, I thought I could send in an entry after work, but it turned out the deadline was during my shift. A shame :( I'll see if I can give your songs a listen though. See you in 149!
I might be wrong because to be honest the rules are really not clear whether not sending an entry results in being given a sanction or not (mods - can you make that clearer in the rules maybe, as it just starts talking about enforced breaks and doesn't really make it clear what the immediate penalty for not sending an entry is), but I'm sure those that haven't sent an entry without booking an official break had to miss the following edition as well.

Could be tripping though so I'll let the mods confirm or clarify that ;)

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I might be wrong because to be honest the rules are really not clear whether not sending an entry results in being given a sanction or not (mods - can you make that clearer in the rules maybe, as it just starts talking about enforced breaks and doesn't really make it clear what the immediate penalty for not sending an entry is), but I'm sure those that haven't sent an entry without booking an official break had to miss the following edition as well.

Could be tripping though so I'll let the mods confirm or clarify that ;)
Rest assured, there isn't any supplementary sanction :) The forced break is already considered as one (especially as some people might have already taken all their allowed break in this time period, and end up getting banned in retaliation).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom