Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
7/10 but lost of my 12 & 10. :( RIP ::mida & :es:

Amir

Veteran
expected flop for :es:
but again 12th....and only a few points away from the final like last time? Why does it always have to be so close? xcry

anyway I got most of my faves through, only :br: :8: is a scandel

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
:se: REJU DNQs:

:12: ::dalm Whyyyyyy xcry
:10: xcheer
:8: xcheer
:7: ::mida xcry
:6: xcheer
:5: xcheer
:4: :de: :(
:3: xcheer
:2: xcheer
:1: :seou:
Shocked about this, thought this would've done really well :oops:

hijirio

Veteran
I'm sorry but y'all don't deserve Brazil

I can't believe we live in a world where talent is punished by jealousy..........

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:12: xheat
:10: xlove
:8: ::ceca xexcuseme
:7: xlove
:6: :lv:
:5: :es:
:4: :nwen:
:3: xheart
:2: xheart
:1: xheart

Also considered ::mida :cy:

6/10 from both semis which is great. I'm really shocked about Central Canada though. I thought it was a great entry and should have been a fairly safe qualifier.

Congratulations again to all the qualifiers! And thank you very much Mike for the results show! Your graphics continue to wow.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congrats to all qualifiers! Good results overall, my whole top 8 would've qualified if Dalmatia voted (well this is not sure because maybe the qualifier that got its place was from my top 8 too but anyway :lol:)

:8:::dalm IOTAP
:2::fi:
:1::lv:

Kinda expected to NQ after the poor reaction in the LL. Thanks to all who voted for Cyprus. Perhaps I chose the wrong song from Echo Wants Her Voice Back, I'll send her in the future with another song to set things straight.

ShoeFlo

I didnt listen to the songs but I am delighted to see Gaelle and James qualify, as well as that Austrian juror with the complicated name. He/She really had a difficult start to WV so this is a great reward for his/her tenacity. I am always worried that newbies who are flopping a lot at the beginning might quit soon, thinking WV is not for them. But ofc WV is for everybody xheart

esc87fan

I didnt listen to the songs but I am delighted to see Gaelle and James qualify, as well as that Austrian juror with the complicated name. He/She really had a difficult start to WV so this is a great reward for his/her tenacity. I am always worried that newbies who are flopping a lot at the beginning might quit soon, thinking WV is not for them. But ofc WV is for everybody xheart
Sounds like me in NSC these days. I continuously flop, but I just keep trying till I get it right. Every underdog will eventually have its day xup

Gogerko

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I was sure the deadline was until 23.59, I don't know why :( :(
I listened to all the songs on Thursday but I wanted to wait few more days just to be sure I want to put my votes that way so I wanted to send it now when I had my list ready.
I'm literally going to kill myself.
95 points - that's crazy. Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom