Contact us

WV 148 | 🐉 Xi’an Semi Final 2 🐉 | RESULTS: FROM PG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charly

SF2.png

Welcome back for the second semi final! From the Ancient lands of the Far East Chang’an or Xian!

Although the successful amount of dynasties ruled China and especially Xi’an, it was based on several things; Diplomacy was key in securing trade with other nations that led to Xi’an of being the start of the Silk Road that led to trading with nations such as the Roman Empire but also military and warfare were equally important in building the city and the nation.

The host of this editions contest;

Xiao Zhan!

fe3f19ac0392b9b828603ce96783acaa3330a171.gifv

Start Voting NOW till 7th November 19 CET

000_I37FB.jpg

Send your votes to:

Uto

if Inbox is full to:

Charly

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Sedonas-kits-in-nest-box_from-side1.JPG-1.jpg

Gabor77

I missed the LL xcry
If someone who was at it, remembers how the Hungarian entry was received, I would be very happy about a short PM. THANKS :D

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
ALL THOSE BOPS

Sorry in advance to the 6-7 of you, who deserve my :12: but are gonna end up being criminally underrated in my top 10..........

Amir

Veteran
:es: has voted
Finding my Top 10 was very easy, but ranking them was hell ._.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: voted. I think Semi 1 was the superior semi but there are some gems here. My 12 is such a discovery. I've got a feeling the juror will sense it coming easily. They're ticking every right box with me on this one.

And once again an exquisite show from Team China xlove Your hard work has payed off big time.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:susa: has finally voted as well. Semi 1 is definitely stronger but this one is by no means weak, I had a wonderful time listening to this collection of songs. I kept moving some entries up and down, especially my 8 to 5. All in all, tis' a well-rounded edition.

Hope the results won't end up like:

Grinch

::kans reju voted
There is one song here giving me so much winner vibes. Let's see.

esc87fan

To be honest, I don't think Canada is going to qualify this time. But at least I was able to share another song from my country that I like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom