Contact us

WV 148 | 🐉 Xi’an Semi Final 1 🐉 | RESULTS frrom PG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charly

SF1.png

Back in July, China hosted the WV Contest in Chongqing, a city that is known to be the centerpiece of the videogame Cyberpunk and the role model of any futuristic city in China and the world.

However, we travel back to the past of what is known as Ancient China to the city founded by the Tang Dynasty, Xi’an under the ancient name Chang’an and its historic venue the Daming Palace.

The host of this editions contest;

Xiao Zhan!

fe3f19ac0392b9b828603ce96783acaa3330a171.gifv

Pre-Qualifier:

Start Voting NOW till 6th November 19 CET

000_I37FB.jpg

Send your votes to:

Uto

if Inbox is full to:

Charly

Last edited:

Charly

Credits to Mike with the opening xiao zhan banner and to Ashley for providing me the template to work on :p

theditz83

Veteran
Omg some very familiar bops here, including some faves. I can see the fight for my top points being extremely tough for me already xheat

Brilliant show Charly - looks full of striking Eastern promise xlove

Also a massive thank you to @EDC0708 for leaving the opportunity open for me to send the HHB cover of Live Is Life as I know you could have sent it for :at: originally. I massively appreciate it xrunhug

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
960x0.jpg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
As expected, a beautiful show. The art used is stunning and I love the templates and host banner too xheart Big well done Team China!

This semi though... You're all doomed! Well, twelve of you aren't but geez, go easy on each other. Glad I wasn't placed here now. Brutal semi. It's going to get bloody.

Seok-jin

::sudo BTS land has voted and sent the votes to WorldVision account too.
Good luck! xcheer

Grinch

This show is M A G I C A L xfaint Easily one of the bests and I think my favorite now! Incredible, Charly!!!
Also, the moment I saw Mr. Xian, I knew it was Mike's beautiful work :mrgreen:xheart

Dream Team is on fire 🔥

hijirio

Veteran
Me, Ana and Niko waiting for SF2 pot bish reju voters to save us out of this bloodbath

Whats-App-Image-2021-11-03-at-09-57-14-1.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2021-11-03-at-09-57-14-2.jpg
Whats-App-Image-2021-11-03-at-09-57-14.jpg

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:susa: has finally REJU voted. This semi absolutely murdered me, not only some of my big favorites ended in the same semi but they are also in the other semi than me so I have to only throw REJU points at them ;; I wanted to give 12p to my entire top 6, good lord; if any of them misses the final you're all dead :xo:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:lond: voted the other day; great semi with some absolutely wonderful songs xlove I adore the banners too and huge thanks to @Uto for the very handy table for my Excel spreadsheet xcheer Good luck to you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom