Contact us

WV 148 | 🐉 Grand Finale 🐉 | RESULTS PG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charly

GP98qvr.png

One thing that connects Ancient Xi’an together is several things combined to make this thing.

From diplomacy; trading with other nations and cities; the wars with other kingdoms and empires and of course the famous Silk Road that begins from Xi’an would be Culture. Thanks to the connections made in Xi’an, China and the world is rich in shared culture that is often mixed with others. This allowed a large population of Han Chinese practicing and a large presence of Islam.

Not only that; the WorldVision Song Contest brings different cultures together to this ancient city as it was in the past.

The host of this editions contest;

Xiao Zhan!

Start Voting NOW till 13th November 19 CET

000_I37FB.jpg

Send your votes to:

Uto

if Inbox is full to:

Charly

Last edited:

Gabor77

Is it right, that Istanbul has another video linked to its banner as in the semis? Just want to make sure xthinkxcrazyxwall

Looren

Veteran
::texs voted

WHAT A FINAL

My :3: could've got my :8: it was so hard to rank them, good job everybody and really sorry to some songs that I blanked which would've been scored in any other edition

theditz83

Veteran
Is it right, that Istanbul has another video linked to its banner as in the semis? Just want to make sure xthinkxcrazyxwall
It's definitely the same song, I think it's just a "live performance" video instead of the official music video. No idea why it's changed but at least the song is the same ;)

Charly

Video link fixed of what was requested by the juror. Since it was the original linked registered with the banner but forgot to change it after the request

Amir

Veteran
:es: has voted earlier.
Best Top 5 I had in a while xheart

Romeo

I don't mean to alarm anyone but I know there is a few days left to vote but I have just sent my votes...

ISRAEL HAS VOTED!!!

myxtFTt.gif

Uto

Veteran
So this means I can't do the "Romeo oh Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo" joke to my co-hosts like normally when there's like 3 voters left and you're on the list? Shambles.

Romeo

So this means I can't do the "Romeo oh Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo" joke to my co-hosts like normally when there's like 3 voters left and you're on the list? Shambles.
Errm... I'll have you know I'm a changed man! After a very difficult time over the last few years - I was actually diagnosed with a condition where if I voted on time I would have an allergic reaction - so technically it was a medical condition and I cannot be blamed! It's a real condition! You don't need to google it. I'd be offended if you did google it because my word is my bond! So just take my word!

giphy.gif

hijirio

Veteran
:tr: votes are sent and they show great discrepancy compared to the semi votes

In fact I wouldn't mind shuffling my top 5 as they all deserve :12:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: voted! :D

Love my top 10 a lot. I had to cut a couple out I wanted to vote for.

Uto

Veteran
Errm... I'll have you know I'm a changed man! After a very difficult time over the last few years - I was actually diagnosed with a condition where if I voted on time I would have an allergic reaction - so technically it was a medical condition and I cannot be blamed! It's a real condition! You don't need to google it. I'd be offended if you did google it because my word is my bond! So just take my word!

giphy.gif
Don't worry, I won't google a thing. Medical terms are all Greek to me anyway.

empo21

Veteran
:bg: has voted

What a fun final. Every song in the line-up is so memorable this time xheart love my 12
Good luck xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: voted. It's not fair. I could have given points to about fifteen songs here. Very nice final. Five songs were 12 worthy (one of which was quite a grower) but there were two way out in front.

We thank Team China once again for a stunning show 🙌

theditz83

Veteran
:nl: has finally voted. One song in particular grew quite a bit in my estimations since the semis, but my Top 2 were rock solid at the top. A bit like Anna, both could (and should) easily have :12: from me this edition ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom