Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

Uto

Veteran
Yeah, Iceland is definitely a good place for sending experimental songs

I've left Iceland a few times and always returned so I guess I will return again one day... as soon as I have pimped up my Iceland playlist again

I am afraid to say that my debut NW Italy entry is probably the one you will still like the most :lol: The average age of my upcoming entries is so high, it could be my mother.

This man shamelessly gone milking pot E like a cow. WV turning into a dairy farm. Don't tell me the songs are also cheesy.

Dutchball

8 Denmark
7 Kanto
3 Austria

Not gonna lie, last place in both regular + REJU and not a single point in REJU for one of my favourite entries and a song the Kiwis proudly call their "second anthem" stings hard. Gonna be some hard thinking about the future. I love NZ and representing it but darn these results have been hard.

Congrats to all y'all that made it. 7/10 through, though sad to see Denmark and Kanto so close. If it eases the blow, my 12 and 10 were set in stone, and not changing at all.

ferret

2/10 - great! :lol: Considering that I selected these 10 songs with great difficulty, with all the wealth of choice... Congratulations! (y)

:sobr: :lond: ::iq :kant: :no: :lv: :dk: :jp: xmad

By the way, yesterday I accidentally came across the list of participants in the WV-92 in Adelaide, the last edition that I hosted here...
64 countries, 3 semi-finals, 2nd place Australia (host), it was a great time... :cool: 28 people continue to participate in this contest now. 36 are done with it...
I probably shouldn't be surprised by the results, especially my own. Reaching the final is already a success for me. Thanks again! :)

empo21

Veteran
Congrats to the qualifiers. Most of my faves are in xheart

Nice to see being close to a Q (my beloved reju you have betrayed me), thought Santa would do worse.

:7: Italy (craym)
:6: Iraq
:3: Japan

Happy to see lots of pot b bops in the final xheat

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to the qualifiers xcheer

However...

:12: :D
:10: :sobr:
:8: :jp:
:7: ::yohu
:6: :at:
:5: :lv:
:4: :it:
:3: :kant:
:2: :dk:
:1: :D

What an appalling set of results! At least my :12: made it, but jeez, what a bloodbath :( Thanks to those who voted for Bellowhead :D

Seok-jin

Opss! I forgot to post in this semi. o_O
Thanks to all of you who voted for BTS land and congratulations to all the qualifiers! xlove

::sudo Sudogwon Regular Results:

:12: xbow
:10: xlove
:8: xlove
:7: :lv: Latvia
:6: :no: Norway
:5: xlove
:4: xlove
:3: :nz: New Zealand
:2: xlove
:1: xlove

Status