Contact us

WV 147 ST. JOHN'S ⛵ Semifinal 2 ⛵ Results Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

sf2title.jpg

Snapshots of Newfoundland

Newfoundland is a beautiful province where you'll find a little bit of everything from the historical to the modern, from urban locales to simple, quiet serenity

To help you navigate the province, the Tourism Board has put together a special guidebook with snapshots of various sights around Newfoundland.

smbarltblu.gif

Semi 2 Snapshots

smbarltblu.gif

Send a PM to Morocco2021
:12::10::8::7::6::5::4::3::2::1:
DDL: October 17 @ 23:59 CET (17:59 EDT)

smbarltblu.gif

Who's Voted? (25/25)
:kr::hk::se::susa::lond:::sudo:ro::bg::us::it:
:west:::iq:kant::jp::nz::it::at::sobr::no::dk:

:lv:::tm
+ Yorkshire, Istanbul, Northwest Italy

REJU (8)

:be: ::mida :nl: :tr: :br: ::ostl :svea: :de:

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:se: has voted! Objectively this semi seems super strong (Sweden is so RIP) but personally there wasn't much that really bowled me over. My 12 is xheat xheat though 🔥

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Such a lovely show once again, Steph! Newfoundland is indeed very beautiful and I would like to dive into that lake from my banner someday in the future (it's probably very cold though).

@CypriotGirl was your song in FSC as well? the name sounds familiar somehow

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:lond: has voted in its semi final! Our banner is a delight, as are some of the songs in this semi! Best of luck to you and thank you for two absolutely brilliant shows Steph xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: voted in both semis! Semi 1 was definitely stronger imo overall, but my top 10 in semi 2 is still 🔥 hot.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has just voted. My 12 is so hilariously obvious but wow, after that it was just so hard to rank things. This semi felt varied in terms of genres and it was exciting to listen through everything. Some really cool choices. I also had to make a couple of cruel cuts here that have made me feel quite bad seeing as they were songs certainly deserving of something. Sorry in advance.

Once again Steph, what a show! The banners are gorgeous xheart You've done a very good job on them!

theditz83

Veteran
Darn it! Was really hoping to help throw a lifeline to one of my faves here, so I've just gotta pray my top faves here make it through on regular voting merits xlove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom