Contact us

WV 147 ST. JOHN'S ⛵ Semifinal 1 ⛵ Results Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uto

Veteran
Yes, it's good for work use to ensure dated files are ordered chronologically but my European brain just does not automatically read dates like that, always takes a couple of seconds to rewire my brain to compute the order of the numbers 🥴
Yeah I realize it can be confusing. Given that I don't have a brain it's hard to relate properly though.

theditz83

Veteran
:nl: has voted here - great semi, I really enjoyed the selection here. My :12: is a song I didn't even realise had been sent here and I had just registered it for another contest 😱

esc87fan

A little note to voters: please do not use flag emojis when you're submitting your votes, write out the names of the country/region you're assigning each of your points to. This just makes processing the votes a little easier for me

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:lond: has voted in REJU! The banners are simply adorable - so many pretty places to enjoy! Maybe Newfoundland would work as a compromise location for me and LVER... ;) A real selection of songs here, so voting was not the easiest, but we managed! Good luck all xcheer

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has REJU voted. I love my top 3 xheat

Steph, you've done a fabulous job with the show. I love the little polaroid style banners. Newfoundland looks absolutely beautiful.

esc87fan

Welcome to the Semifinal 1 results show!

Today we're going to do a little bit of detective work to figure out who the qualifiers are.
Remember the photos in your guidebook? A piece of one of the photos will be shown, it will be up to all of you to determine which piece goes with which photo - one for each qualifier

So... let's get started!

theditz83

Veteran
Welcome to the Semifinal 1 results show!

Today we're going to do a little bit of detective work to figure out who the qualifiers are.
Remember the photos in your guidebook? A piece of one of the photos will be shown, it will be up to all of you to determine which piece goes with which photo - one for each qualifier

So... let's get started!
We're ready...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom