Contact us

WV 147 ST. JOHN'S ⛵ Grand Final ⛵ Congratulations to our winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milos-BC

Congratulations on the victory :cn: , well deserved xcheer

Thank you everyone who voted for :fi: , I am satisfied with a top 10 finish xlove

Thank you for an amazing show Steph, you were a great host!

See you everyone in China xcheer

hijirio

Veteran
MarinaDiamandis-WorldDoesntRevolveAroundMe_1200x1200.png

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T WIN ?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!

Well, all jokes aside, I'm sooooooooooo happy for the 2nd place! Been almost a year since my last left-side finish. WHAT AN HONOUR!
I received votes from many players who usually blank me. Love it when that happens.

Charly sis congratz for your long-deserved win, I remember you coming close so many times and finally you made it! Kudos&Cheers&Kisses&Hugs&Blows

And the same goes for Uto, the most pleasant surprise of the edition for me. I had no idea this masterpiece would be appreciated to this extent.

Thanks to our host Steph who was really invested from beginning to end of the edition, and Looren who served most exciting results announcement of my recent memory.

Nicholas123

China winning with a Greek song. *Unamused*
Congrats malaka Charly for finally winning, you are an inspiration to all the old farts of the contest that have not managed to win. Haha.
Thnx to everyone who voted for Greece. Especially Iraq and Texas for their 12s.
Thank u Steph and Looren for the great hosting. xheart

Last edited:

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Congrats Charly and :cn: xheart

So happy to get a 4th place with this little bop xheart :ro: xheart :al: xheart thanks for all those votes

And thank you for a great edition @esc87fan & co-host @Morocco2021 xheart xheart

See you all in China!
:ro: is going with probably my favorite song of 2021xqueenbitch

ShoeFlo

::nwit Angelo Branduardi - La Pulce D'acqua 8th place, 129 pts ::nwit

Hugs and kisses to:

:12: :cy: :de: :en:
:10: :svea:
:8: :ar: ::ostl :lv: :lond:
:7: Western Canada ::iq :no: ::york
:6: :gr:
:5: :nz:
:4: :sobr:
:2: :fi: :cn: :it:
:1: :be: :hu:

Seems like my positive streak continues also at my new destination :D xcheer I expected a mid-table place but 8th place definitely tops it! Especially the big amounts of high ratings fill me with delight. Maybe I will dare to send Folky stuff more often again. A very nice debut result for Northwest Italy

I am also happy to see my :12: winning this edition. It's an absolutely virtuoso and intriguing rendition of a old classic that I've been loving for ages xheat I said it in the LL... there isnt a bad version of Misirlou imo.. even the Black Eyed Peas sample is alright :LOL: but this performance with those breathtaking strings is truly addicting!

Congrats also to Hiji and Uto for their medal ranks! xup

and Big thanks also to a flawless and well organized edition to Steph and Morocco!

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thanks for all the votes for :se: Not gonna lie I was kinda amused to get to the halfway stage with only 3 points :lol: It kinda would've been iconic to end up with such a low score but I'm absolutely delighted to have gotten 75 points and 2 x 12pts in the end xheart I predicted in the LL that I'd come 24th and I was right, this is the 7th time I've finished there with Sweden I believe so it really is my spot xqueenbitch and to share the place of real winners with Mr WoodyRains is truly an honour 🙌

Congrats Charly again on your win, and congrats to Hiji and Uto on your top 3 placements. Great to see players reach the top that don't always have such luck. And thanks Steph (and Looren) for your wonderful hosting xheart

Uto

Veteran
I normally don't do this whole thanking my peeps in full detail crap because the amount of work is just blarf and the whole demagoguery involved makes my blood boil, but ok let's go:

Graves were dug for the following Future Funerals:

:12: :hk: :seou: ::tm <-Asia stronk
:10: :jp: ::mida :pl: :ro: :kr: ::sudo
:8: ❌
:7: ::ceca :hu: :susa:
:6: :br: :tr:
:5: ❌
:4: :de: ::ostl :es:
:3: (:tr:B) :uk: :bg:
:2: ❌
:1: :nl: :west:

Thank you all for voting for us!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Big congratulations to Charly! You finally did it xyes Must feel amazing. And also congratulations to Hiji and uncle Uto on their tasty medals.

It's great to see Poland do so well but I really hoped that would have given Mario his first medal. Such a gorgeous, dynamic ballad. I'm so glad you shared it though. I must have listened to it like 30 times during the duration of this edition which very rarely happens. Give this man a shiny please soon.

:us: 23rd - 75 Points
:12: :it:
:10: :be: :kant:
:8: :susa:
:7:
:6:
:5: ::ostl
:4: ::sudo :kr: ::mida
:3: :tr: :ca:
:2: :gr: ::tm :br: :sobr: NorthWest Italy
:1: :svea: ::iq

Thank you to the sixteen of you that voted for Eartheater xlove The victory for me was getting her through to the final (and I see it was close). That made me really happy and now she gets to share the place of real winners with Connor's Sweden xheat

Thank you Steph and Looren for this fabulous edition xheart It was great to finally be in Canada after your long yearned for victory. Hopefully we can come back again one day soon. Until then thank you for the maple syrup I'm sneaking home in my suitcase sneaky sneaky

1620674553_832629_gif-url.gif

cegs5

Congratulations Charly on your victory with :cn: Well done to our medalist Hiji and Uto as well. It’s always refreshing to see different players doing fine.

I had a strong top 10 this edition, I’m hapoy that my top pointers ended up in the left side of the scoreboard.

Thank you Steph and Loore for hosting this edition, very nice job with banners and show.

hijirio

Veteran
CAN'T STOP SCREAMINK

Rather call my intercontinental sis Turkey+ or Turkey XS Max Elite Diamond Plus

theditz83

Veteran
Wow, thanks so much for 19th place and a triple figure points finish in the end for this utter trance classic from the late 90s - such a key song from my childhood, and I'm delighted to see that a few of you really connected with it as well (seriously 5 people ranking it in their Top 2 is beyond awesome!!)

Thank you...

:12: :kr: ::mida
:10: :tr: :es: ::ostl
:7: ::tm :lond:
:5: :pl: :de: :en:
:4: ::vstl
:3: :west: :jp:
:2: :uk:

Congrats Charly and :cn: - I'll be honest, this song totally passed me by, but it clearly had great cross pot appeal and delighted to see you secure the win! Look forward to next edition in China!

Thanks Steph and Looren for the amazing hosting - I'm shocked at :ca: in last place, as you were actually 13th in my final ranking and definitely deserved some points. Hope that you fondly keep the memory of the pride you should take in these shows as it was a flawless edition xclap

And for next edition, :nl: goes party pop 🎉 xyaay

Last edited:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Sorry I couldn't join the results show, but huge congratulations to China and Charly on your win!! A most lovely song indeed and overjoyed to see you with your first win xcheer An excellent hosting Steph (and Looren ofc!) - thank you so much for showcasing the beauty of Newfoundland! See you in :cn: :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah...congrats Charly & :cn: but I have to say I wasn't expecting this outcome at all! I'm not saying it's a bad winner (on the contrary) but out of all the songs Tina Guo could win with....she does it with Miserlou :lol: WV pls :"D Other than that, tis' a very hot top 4 xheat xheat :tr: almost winning brings a tear to my eye
daydreaming.gif

Thank you so much for 12th place and 120 points!! It's a much brighter result than I had hopes for and I'm super happy to receive (high) points from some unexpected players! xheat

:12: :be: ::ostl
:8: ::sudo ::tm
:7: :kr: :us: :kant:
:6: :seou: :pl:
:5: :tr: ::mida :br: :nrwe: :it:
:4: :ro: :uk: :dk:
:2: :hk: :bg: ::yohu
:1: :es: ::ceca Northwest Italy & Istanbul
xheart

Great hosting, Steph! And much love to the co-host Looren as well xheart. Canada has been a blast and the edition went smoothly. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

Last edited:

Dutchball

Congratulations China and Charly! Didn't end up in my top 10, but an enjoyable winner.
Steph, fabulous hosting, it's been so great to reap the benefits of Canada finally snagging a win. Lots of love to the lovely cohost as well!
Sad to see Sweden end so low! My 12 and it was never remotely close.

On to China. And hopefully better stuff for NZ...

Kimrt

Congrats china on your victory and despite your last place you did a good job hosting Steph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom