Contact us

WV 147 ST. JOHN'S ⛵ Grand Final ⛵ Congratulations to our winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OLE LEGEND xlove THANKS FOR THAT :12: xheat

Congrats Charly!! Amazing winner xlove xcheer

esc87fan

And I believe this is Charly's first-ever win in WV - the maiden victories are always the most special! Well done! xheya

Amir

Veteran
congrats to China xcheer

I personally would have prefered :tr: since it missed my Top 10 very closely,
but I can see why China won.

Thanks to our wonderful hosts as well, and thank you everyone who voted for :es:
especially Staewi legend xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omg thank you Ole for saving my top 10 placement there and the hot 10. xbow

Grinch

CONGRATS CHINA & CHARLY xcheer xcheer xcheer
Best top 3 ever in WV history! Congrats @hijirio & @Uto on your medals xclap

:hk: 11th place with 123 points xfaint Thank you xhug

:12: :jp:
:10: ::texs :bg:
:8: :uk: :de: :en: :it:
:7: Northwest Italy,
:6: ::sudo :ca: :fr: :kant: :nz:
:5: ::ceca :sobr:
:4: :sleep:
:3: Western Canada,
:2: :pl: :svea: :no:
:1: :seou: ::ostl :nrwe:

Fabulous fabulous hosting Steph! Your punctuality, hard work, passion for promoting Canada & Newfoundland was inspiring xlove
Thanks for everything you've done.

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Charly congratulations. China song was pretty nice I thought so seeing it win is only annoying because I had my hopes up at some point. Steph, thanks for the hosting of course, Canada treated us well.

And yeah well about Belgium... PODIUM BITCHES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm not normally one who scores well in these contests as I take you all on this adventure down the rabbit hole half the time, but finally I get a medal. Feels good.

Congrats Charly and :cn:, I hoped for an iconic Pot Uto victory but violin works okay though. I'm looking forward to another oriental china hosting being fabulous. xheart

Thank you Steph for doing a great job with the hosting. Beautiful banners and everything, good work!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Charly on your victory with :cn:!!!! :D After years of poor results it's nice to see you up in the top. Enjoy this moment. Congrats Hiji :tr: & Uto :be: for rounding out the top 3 with deserved results. What an end to a great edition from Steph, thank you it's been wonderful. xheart

Thank you for 10th for my song. I knew my song would have its supporters but also I knew some would be turned away from it, which I think is reflective in the points I collected. Never the less, I did a bit better than I imagined. Being the favourite of 4 people is whats done it for me though. Thank you all of you for your hot 12s and love to this hit xheat.

:west: 10th
128pts

:12: :tr: :nl: :ro: :cn:
:10: ::yohu
:8: :cy: :br: :at: Istanbul
:7: xexcuseme
:6: :kr: :es: ::mida :de: :jp:
:5: xexcuseme
:4: :se:
:3: :fi:
:2: xexcuseme
:1: ::tm

xrose

Looren

Veteran
Thanks Steph for this wonderful hosting xheart

It was an honor for me to be your co-host, really thanks for accepting me as a co-host ! Was a pleasure to work with you :D

esc87fan

I have to say I'm very proud with how this edition came together. A big thank you to Looren for being my co-host

My last-place result wasn't the important thing for me, it was to give you all the best show I could. Now I can relax and hopefully enjoy a great next edition in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom