Contact us

WV 147 | Send your entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eulaliya

:en: has sent their winner of the 80s NF xcheer

esc87fan

So 1 semi of 25, 1 semi of 24 (where Canada will also vote). The draw will be conducted shortly

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
So 1 semi of 25, 1 semi of 24 (where Canada will also vote). The draw will be conducted shortly

Looks like New Zealand didn't send an entry either
:nz: did (see the bottom row)

esc87fan

Yeah, my bad, I didn't see it. But it does seem Ukraine failed to send something according to my song list

BernadetteCydonia

My eyes may be deceiving me but I see no Hesse in either of those lists either. Huh...

Well I was always putting this edition off but I'm now just too late for an entry in the first place. Fair enough. I would've requested a one edition leave anyways because I'm hosting something on another forum and some things I have to prepare on there are fairly tense so they'll take me so much time, indeed. xD Hopefully not THAT much though xpray

Arion

My eyes may be deceiving me but I see no Hesse in either of those lists either. Huh...

Well I was always putting this edition off but I'm now just too late for an entry in the first place. Fair enough. I would've requested a one edition leave anyways because I'm hosting something on another forum and some things I have to prepare on there are fairly tense so they'll take me so much time, indeed. xD Hopefully not THAT much though xpray
???
It is out. @BernadetteCydonia already had one previous sanction from WV 103 SF. Now is out with 2 sanctions = BANNED from the contest (removed from the list of participants) for 2 editions (147; 148) and must re-apply later (OP = 149; 150 → if wants to rejoin the contest immediately once ban has expired).

BernadetteCydonia

So it seems I wasn't following it when the sanctions/strikes were updated. Bummer. Well at least me taking this batch of time off by the rules makes it easier for to finish up another contest I'm hosting - my focus is shite oftentimes so things like these happen.

Don't think it'll be hard to continue from where I left off with Hesse unless a tiny miraculous spot opens up elsewhere, but one can dream lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom