12 Brazil
10 Romania
8 Turkmenistan
5 Argentina
3 Mid-Atlantic States
2 Belgium

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Congratulations qualifiers 🥳 And thank you Mike for yet another glorious show... buuttt....

:12: :be:
:10: xheat
:8: xheat
:7: xheat
:6: :sc:
:5: xheart
:4: ::mida
:3: :br:
:2: xheart
:1: xheart

HOW DARE YOU ALL! Uto, you were just robbed of my 12 in the final. Outrageous result for perhaps the finest hip hop track I've heard at WorldVision. I'm grateful you shared it though. I've listened to it ten times over the past few days. Scotland was intriguing and deserved better. Mid-Atlantic States was catchy (hadn't heard the song in years). As for Brazil.... wow. I thought that was a potential winner. Totally not my thing normally but it was impressive and felt humongous. Some weird results. Overall though there were eight songs across both the semis fighting for my 12s and I got seven of them through. Whew. Wish me luck.

Krishoes

Grazie mille xheart Or maybe I should say MERCI BEAUCOUP this time :xo:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
:br: almost made it... I did decently at the REJU as well which shows the support I got from you bois and gurls. Thank you! xheart

It's not to make you feel you better, you don't definitely need that, but you were very close to my top 10 and I enjoyed your choice (it's not the first time btw),

Uto

Veteran
HOW DARE YOU ALL! Uto, you were just robbed of my 12 in the final. Outrageous result for perhaps the finest hip hop track I've heard at WorldVision.

They tell one to not throw their pearls before the swines, lest they trample them and turn on you. I don't take advice from such literature though. I throw pearls wherever the fuck I want. Always bet on the magpies.

Uto

Veteran
There's are no tasteless people, we are just different and we love what we love. Why should this be an issue now and then? And why should someone apologise for loving what they love? xshrug It's not maths, you know.
People being oblivious to destructive structures and claiming 'it's just what I feel la di da' is also what keeps racism, sexism etc in place. We can do better if we allow ourselves to talk about things, gain a better understanding, think more about what consequences our choices have etc etc. It's not maths, it's also not kindergarten.

cegs5

Congratulations to all the qualifiers!

:ar: flop. Last time I sent the same kind of girl latin pop was back in WV 115 after a few other attempts. 31 editions later the outcome remains the same xshrug

DNQ
:4: :lv:

However… 9/10 is the best result ever I got for my top 10, just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom