Contact us

WV 146 🦋 SUWON🦋 SEMI FINAL 1 🦋 RESULTS INSIDE 🦋

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

Pls never let me be the last qualifier again, way too stressful xwallxyaayxyaayxyaay
I know the feeling well. When I sent Caroline Chevin for Switzerland back in WV28, I was in the last pair to await the result. I thought I was going to have a heart attack! But I did end up qualifying

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats :hu:! :D Great results in the end for my favorites. Thank you for the results show! xheat

Thank you SO much for this qualification! xlove xhug xrose So happy to be in the final with this great song. xheart

:svea:

:5: ::hess :(
:3: :nz: :(
:2: ::iq :(
:1: :es: :(

Also enjoyed ::texs :en: and sad for them too! :(

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
my 1st gen qualification rate remaining 0% xheat but hey I expected placing somewhere near the bottom. Thanks for supporting eurobeat! xcheer

These two out are massive crimes:

:10: :uk:
:8: :nz:

C Z A R I N A is particularly a painful one. Her best solo song yet and you guys do this. xcry

:6: :jp:
:5: ::hess IOTAP
:4: :nl:

Gabor77

Thank you so much everyone who voted for :hu: xlove xhug you made me really happy with that, as this song is really important to me and has an amazing message xheart

Here are my votes:

:12: TEXAS My heart hurts xcry such a beautiful pure entry, you didn't deserve this result. People don't have feelings nowadays :(

:10: xcheer

:8: xcheer

:7: xcheer

:6: xcheer

:5: Iraq :( I thought it would qualify for sure

:4: xcheer

:3: New Zealand :(

:2: Japan :(

:1: Spain :(

5/10 :(

Congrats :hu:

Even if I got 6/10, the results sucks because the following songs below didn't make it in such a weak semi...

:10: :uk:
:7: :nz:
:5: ::hess
:1: :jp:

Anyway, thank you Mike for a great qualification show. Gorgeous scoreboard and such, too sexy for my sensitive eyes to handle. xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:12: xheat 👑
:10: xheat
:8: xheat
:7: xheat
:6: ::texs
:5: :jp:
:4: :nz:
:3: :kr:
:2: xheart
:1: xheart

My biggest loss tonight was Pentatonix. Yes, these words have just left my lips. It was a surprisingly sweet cover that showed respect to the original classic. I was pleasantly surprised. Getting my top 4 through here is amazing. Those were the ones all battling for my 12 xheat A shame though to lose the others.

Thank you Mike for the fantabulous show xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom