Contact us

WV 146 🦋 SUWON🦋 SEMI FINAL 1 🦋 RESULTS INSIDE 🦋

Status
Not open for further replies.

hijirio

Veteran
I got 7/10 which might seem fair but I lost 2 of the only 4 songs I cared for in this semi, my 10 and my 8 so to say

:10: Netherlands (I thought you won?????)
:8: South Korea (homophobia)
:1: Spain

Uto

Veteran
and that makes 0 out of 6. GAHHH. I didn't particularly expect this to qualify, but it's getting tiring. Thank you for whoever voted for me and thank you so much for a 12 from the hosts!

You fully deserved a Q this time I felt. No idea what happened. Usually when there's not a lot of metal around the sole metal song has an easy Q ahead of it, but then it's usually some tired symphonic metal which yours was not.

Ekholmia

Congrats to the Qualifiers!

I lost 4 songs that I voted on.

06 England - Declan McKenna - The Key to Life on Earth
05 Spain - Álvaro de Luna - Juramento eterno de sal
02 Netherlands - CH!PZ - Ch!pz In Black
01 United kingdom - C Z A R I N A – Wonderland

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to all the qualifiers and thanks to those who saw :lond: through to the final too xcheer

:lond: voted thus:

:12: :D
:10: :D
:8: :uk:
:7: :D
:6: :D
:5: :D
:4: ::hess
:3: :D
:2: :D
:1: ::iq

No complaints at all about those!! :D Thanks for the results show - sorry to have missed it live!

ferret

I won't hide that I was counting on the final and I'm a little upset. For this reason, I did not vote in the second semi-final, I apologize.
On the same evening, I received a good compensation in the form of a victory on another forum (the first victory in 2 years of participation :mrgreen: ), where I also did not believe that I could achieve this, given my taste... So I need to be patient and believe in the best. In my case, the choice of country does not matter much.
Thank you to everyone who voted for C Z A R I N A and 🇬🇧 UK! (y) I congratulate all the finalists and wish you good luck! :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I won't hide that I was counting on the final and I'm a little upset. For this reason, I did not vote in the second semi-final, I apologize.
On the same evening, I received a good compensation in the form of a victory on another forum (the first victory in 2 years of participation :mrgreen: ), where I also did not believe that I could achieve this, given my taste... So I need to be patient and believe in the best. In my case, the choice of country does not matter much.
Thank you to everyone who voted for C Z A R I N A and 🇬🇧 UK! (y) I congratulate all the finalists and wish you good luck! :)
During the LL, most people agreed that your entry was a contender for the win. I don't know what happened here. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom