Contact us

WV 146 🦋 SUWON🦋 SEMI FINAL 1 🦋 RESULTS INSIDE 🦋

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seok-jin

SF1.png

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The banners are astonishing Mike :love: xheart Just wow. Talent all over this show, and not just BTS but you too. So glad I followed my gut and picked the song that I did here after seeing your motto in the schedule topic. That wind beneath the butterfly's wings 🥺 Beautiful.

Amazing use of pink gradients and minimalism on these BTS-themed banners! Great work Winged-BTS!

:br: has now REJU-voted in a very weak semi, unfortunately... However, my top 2 are very strong entries!

Fingers crossed...

Seok-jin

Voted

Regular (23/24)
::ostl :neus: :kr: :bg: ::texs :nl: :hu: :lond: :sobr: :dk: :al: ::vstl
:us: ::iq :es: :jp: :en: :uk: :at: :svea: :no: :nz: :de:

REJU (11)
::sudo :br: :be: ::mida :ro: :susa: :tr: :lv: ::chub :cy:
Istanbul

If you have voted and don't see your flag, please contact me!

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
There's only so much you can do with a bunch of talentless Korean hacks taking random poses with their faces permanently set to this neutral I don't care je ne sais qoui look at me being cool gaze. Given that this is the case, I want to applaud Mike for actually managing to get banners done that kind of sort of gets the atmosphere to a point where I can, with a healthy dose of imagination, link the banner to the song. In like half the cases. Maybe 1/3. Well done.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has just voted. Alright top 10 here. My top 4 were pretty much all competing on an even playing field. Had to listen to these songs multiple times and still I wasn't sure where each should go.

My 6 pointer though..

200.gif

Let's keep my votes anonymous this edition please x

Amir

Veteran
:es: has voted
I never thought that I would have to face such a horrible semi
I like my :12: and the rest is basically okay or worse

Gabor77

I don't know what y'all problem is, my Top 3 all deserve :12: points xheat my :7: to :5: are great and my :4: to :1: are good. For me it isn't the best semi final ever, but at least average (or a bit higher) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom