Contact us

WV 146 🦋 SUWON🦋 GRAND FINAL 🦋 RESULTS INSIDE 🦋

Status
Not open for further replies.

theditz83

Veteran
What a glorious victory, we are still celebrating! xheart

In this specific case I was referring to dance music of the 90's and 2000's, on the (rare) occasions when I proposed songs of this type I flopped xcookie
Classics are classics, and it wasn't the cheesy dance that I tend to send so probably had more crossover appeal for those that are just completely switched off by the cheesy stuff ;)

Uto

Veteran
What a glorious victory, we are still celebrating! xheart

In this specific case I was referring to dance music of the 90's and 2000's, on the (rare) occasions when I proposed songs of this type I flopped xcookie

Ok, well I'm glad you finally managed success then. Must feel like your mind and senses have been purified and you're finally free from the desire to fix this injustice.

Krishoes

Ok, well I'm glad you finally managed success then. Must feel like your mind and senses have been purified and you're finally free from the desire to fix this injustice.

images

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Evidências is a classic karaoke song in Brazil :lol: (#1 I suppose), everybody knows the lyrics... except Alcione, the female singer in the video that Ana Raquel posted to me

She says she loves the song and would love to record it, Xororó replies he would love to listen to Evidências in her voice.
The host (whose catchphrase is: "who knows it does it live") asks her to sing a little bit xcookie
LEGEND

Also fer, you were my 11th both in semi and in the final. Sorry for not scoring it xrose it's a good rendition but it's nowhere near the original for me

Grinch

Congrats :ca: & @esc87fan xcheer What a long awaited victory with a song speaks volume about your taste and coming from your own country!
Also :kant: & :bg: for your medals xcheer Ah, Kanto was so close! And also NEUSA ending up 4th with that song is shockingly awesome!
Thanks everyone who supported :hk:xhug

:10: :susa: :en:
:8: ::sudo :uk: :neus:
:7: :fr:
:6: :br: :seou: ::ceca
:5: :be:
:4: :kr: :bg: :it: ::yohu
:3: :ca: :hu: ::tm
:2: :cy: :lond:
:1: ::iq
A huge CONGRATS & THANK YOU note for the hosts who did a flawless, dreamy, amazing double hosting xrose

P.S. :cn: second last, oh boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom