Contact us

WV 146 🦋 SUWON🦋 GRAND FINAL 🦋 RESULTS INSIDE 🦋

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:eek: Oh my gods, best winner ever! xlove Congrats :ca:! And this is especially awesome since it was my song suggestion! xheat

Thank you Host Team for a fantastic edition. Loved all the beautiful graphics! xbow

And thank you SO much for all the points to :svea:! xlove xhug xrose So happy so many are enjoying ABBA's comeback!

:12: :al: :lond: :kant: xheart
:10: :no: ::ceca :lv: xheart
:8: :ca: xheart
:7: :at: ::yohu xheart
:6: :us: :tr: :gr: xheart
:5: ::sudo :sc: xheart
:4: :cy: ::iq Istanbul xheart
:2: :en: xheart
:1: :sobr: :dk: ::ostl ::vstl xheart

Kimrt

God, you don't know how long I've been fighting for this - especially coming off a long DNQ streak! Those who were there when I won WV34 with Switzerland knew how it felt, but this is even more incredible!

Thank you all! xlove
I think most know :( especially in NSC xD

esc87fan

I must also congratulate :kant: and :bg: for your silver and bronze medals, and to all my fellow finalists for making this one of the most hard-fought ones I've ever experienced

A huge thank you to Seok-jin and Journalist for the amazing hosting, I can't wait for all of you to return to Canada for the next edition

Seok-jin

Firstly, I would like to congratulate Canada for their victory. Well done! xcheer Congratulations to :kant: & :bg: for their medals too. xclap
Thank you once again for last edition's victory and for this amazing chance to host a BTS themed edition, it was a dream for me and happily it became a reality. I am really grateful for this, I hope all of you enjoyed this edition even if you're not BTS fans.
We did our best to make it an enjoyable experience. xheart

I'd also like to thank to those who voted for BTS this time xbow xbow xbow

:12: :seou: Istanbul xheart
:8: :susa:
:7: :es: ::chub
:6: ::hess ::tm
:5: :sobr: :hk:
:4: :hu:
:3: :nz: :us: ::ceca
:1: ::mida ::yohu

I would also like to thank @Journalist for being a co-host of this edition. Your help is much appreciated! I am really happy that we could host yet another edition together. xlove Best regards to our friend @Uto too, for helping with his amazing coding skills. BTS Land declared in a statement earlier that you're a honorary citizen of this region from now on. xlove

Thank you so much for all your kind words and support, it means a lot to me xheart

See you somewhere in Canada! xwave

xrose

6ca7d723ff151d84a1936cba7c21f1b5.gif

Last edited:

Nicholas123

Congratulations to Steph and Canada. Great winner ofc. Now, leave Loreena alone (with Britney's fan voice) for some time! :mrgreen:

Big thnx to everyone who voted for :gr: and Millie and thank u Mike and Journalist for the great hosting.

Arion

Congrats Steph! You finally did it!!!!!

I would like to thank you all who supported Bloodmoney. When I sent it I really didn't expect to even qualify. I just wanted to send it just because I love the song, but this edition really became the most nerve wracking one ever for me. Thanks to you I just got my best result ever! I'm so happy with ending up 4th. Thank you so much everyone! I would like to also thank Calvin for letting me play in USA. I wanted to do it for a really long time and I think I used my time there well. Now I'm coming back to my baby Central Canada and I hope you will also enjoy my future entries. xheart xheart xheart

Lastly, THANK YOU FOR HOSTING MIKEEEE! Gurl you're amazing at it and the banners for all shows were mindblowing!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
And amazing work, Mike or @Seok-jin ! xlove xbow xclap One more lovely edition! xheart

Thank you very much for each single point. xcheer xhug xrose

SOUTHERN USA 6
BRAZIL 1
BELGIUM 7
CYPRUS 7
SUDOGWON 2
NEW ZEALAND 4
UNITED KINGDOM 7
CHUBU 2
TEXAS 8
SVEALAND 10
OSTLANDET 3
VESTALNDET 4
SPAIN 8
AUSTRIA 8
FRANCE 3
KANTO 2
SCOTLAND 1
LATVIA 7

GREECE 5

xheart xheart

Ringdalen

This edition has been fantastic and the hosting has been on another level. xclapxlovex12points

I loved this results show and it was super exciting until the very end. :love: Congratulations Canada on a well deserved victory and best of luck with hosting the next edition. xheart

Krishoes

Congrats :ca: xcheer

Grazie mille for your points for :it: xheart A 5th place for this type of song leaves me speechless, I always flopped when I tried to send something in this style. A blast from the past, glad you liked it!

Thank you so much @Seok-jin and @Journalist for the wonderful hosting xlove

ShoeFlo

Thanks to:

:12: :cy: :jp: :hk: :fr: :cn:
:10: :nz: ::hess
:8: :lond:
:7: :no:
:6: :kr: :al: ::chub
:5: :ca: ::mida
:4: :uk: ::texa :sc:
:3: :br: :sobr: :svea: :lv:
:2: ::iq
:1: :seou: Istanbul

2nd place is an overwhelming result... can't believe it!! I thought a Top 10 result would be nice, but fighting for the win until the last scoreboard was a wonderful surprise. Due to the order and the dramaturgy of the show it's a little painful cause I was leading for quite a while before the end. And I'm not gonna lie, I expected low points from Greece that would eventually seal the deal for me, but well, the unpredictable votings and nice twists are the spice of the game and the reason why we love Worldvision. I take it sportingly :)

Congrats again to Steph xheart what a fantastic winner song. You've waited so long for your second win but you never gave up and never lost your passion and optimism. Now you got your reward and finally Canada has its first win, too, after being a "cursed country" so far which got 2nd and 3rd places but no win.

Thanks Mike for a visually stunning show and a flawless hosting xbow xbow

esc87fan

PS: I am searching for a co-host, anyone who wants to help me out please let me know. Seok-jin, you deserve a good rest now xrose

Nicholas123

I expected low points from Greece that would eventually seal the deal for me, but well, the unpredictable votings and nice twists are the spice of the game and the reason why we love Worldvision. I take it sportingly

Someone pls gimme the shame cube. I am terribly sorry, when i saw how the show was evolving, i thought that i screwed your chances, but...i supported the song in the semi, but it was a weird final. And in this edition especially i feel you, as i was expecting points from 2-3 people who love retro music, yet i got 0s. It's part of the game. xsorry

ShoeFlo

Someone pls gimme the shame cube. I am terribly sorry, when i saw how the show was evolving, i thought that i screwed your chances, but...i supported the song in the semi, but it was a weird final. And in this edition especially i feel you, as i was expecting points from 2-3 people who love retro music, yet i got 0s. It's part of the game. xsorry

Don't worry xhug I know those situations in which you feel like you can't do justice to all the songs you like... actually it happens again and again and I am sure you were once also one of the jurors who I had to blank although I liked the song

The voting order made me feel like your voting is the one that screwed me in the end, but honestly I could have received that one missing point from any other user, too (well, apart from those who 12ed me and those who definitely disliked my song :lol: ).

However, losing to Steph and Loreena is obviously alright. There isn't anything to complain about :D

Edit: and thanks for the support in Semi Final

fer20

My :10: won xheat. You deserved this victory Steph, congratulations!

:sobr: in the top 10, thank you so much to everyone who voted for it!

:10: Kanto
:8: Hong Kong
:7: Sudogwon, Albania, Germany, Texas, Central Canada, Argentina
:6: New Zealand, Norway, Canada, Svealand
:5: Hungary, Yorkshire and the Humber, Latvia
:4: Greece
:3: Japan, London
:2: UK
:1: England, NE USA

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Once again a huge congratulations to Steph. I've been here now for over six years (dear god, where do the days go?) and during all this time I've witnessed that unwavering hunger you had to win with your home country. It's a momentous occasion to finally see it happen and with your lucky charm no less. I can't wait to come to Canada!

A big, big congratulations as well to Flo (what a way to end your Kanto stay) and empo feat. Zadik Sisters. What results! And a special shoutout to Ari for getting 4th with a tremendously bold and daring Poppy song. That was great to see.

6th with 135 Points
bette_midler_png_by_danimaypalmer_dac7bgx-fullview.png

:12: :en: ::ceca
:10: :al: :sc:
:8: :de:
:7: :jp: ::iq :hu: :svea:
:6: ::texs :nl:
:5: :neus: Istanbul
:4: ::sudo :sobr: :lond: :ca: ::mida
:3: :kant:
:2: :nz: :cn: :gr: ::tm
:1: :it: :ro:

I don't quite know why it took the forum's official San Marino stan 94 editions to send a big, outrageously cheesy diva power ballad but better late than never I guess. I'd like to thank all the ladies and gays (and perhaps couple of straights here by accident) who voted for the Divine Miss M xlove That's a really lovely result. It's made me super happy this evening. And wow, that landslide semi win for Bette xheat Unbelievable!

And finally of course the biggest thank you to our hosts Mike and Journalist for.. well, everything! It was a flawless, passion filled edition and I think you've set a new standard really. The banners and scoreboards were gorgeous xheart Also, the results tonight were thrilling. It was really hard to call what would happen right up until the end. I'm sad we're leaving BTSland tbh but I'm sure we'll be back again one day soon.

Last edited:

cegs5

Congratulations Steph on your victory with :ca: well deserved and long awaited!

Extended congrats to Flo and empo on your medals, very close race… nearly there!

Noted that our two REJU qualifiers ended up 3rd and 5th ! The draw… the draw!

Thank you to our dear hosts Mike and Journalist, you put so much work and delievered twice in a row!

p.s. Fer, :sobr: 10th place with a classic in Latino music that I didn’t know it was originally Brazilian until I checked your entry… things WV teaches us!

Uto

Veteran
If WV was a retirement home the winners lately would make sense to me, but it's not the case. Just a lot of people that think they have to vote for really boring stuff.

See you next time, I'm off to watch paint dry.

Oh right, Stephen congrats, it's not your fault people vote for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom